LAST person to post is the winner!!!

I am on mobile and there’s this feature where it comes up three suggested words after the word you used. And I just randomly clicked on these suggestions and that’s what I got.

I can do it longer and get a strange and weird story xD

(Same here xD)

The only reason I’m not going is because of you and your mom and your dad are not together anymore because you know what you are doing to make sure you are not in love with your sister.

I don’t know what to do with it but it’s not working and I can’t even get a new one so it’s not gonna happen again and it’s not even worth it anymore and I can’t find a way for it anymore I don’t have the money for the new ones

I am so glad that you were able to make the appointment for the next day at the clinic for your eye exam on Friday morning and that it was an excellent opportunity for you to get your eyes in a new position with your new job as an expert on your eyesight

The new law is designed to protect consumers against unfair competition and to help them avoid the potential pitfalls associated with the Internet of All Forms of Life that could be harmful for the health of their children

I am going to go ahead and do that and get a new phone and then go to sleep and I don’t know what else to say but I don’t think I have any more than a hundred and forty dollars left so I will get it done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back