Last Chance: Skull Island

Nizrindane

One Thousand Club
Hello one and all, it is I, Nizrindane! And yesterday, A little bird (@TMNT4) and I came up with a little story. *Ahem*

It started a week ago... A couple of friends and I were on vacation after going our separate ways for three years. We decided to take a cruise and why it would have been chance to have some fun and catch up on the old days. As the cruise was underway, it was just good times all around... Until the ship came into this red fog.... And I don't remember much of that night... But I wake up to see me and my friends were the only survivors that didn't jump ship. We are on an island we've never heard of before. Yeah, this place is a sight for sore eyes. But I have the feeling that we have trespassed onto someone or something's home. Figures cloaked in clothes drenched in the blood of their victims. They are merciless hunters, mutilators and even... cannibals. The evidence is all around you... We're just new toys to them.... I don't know how but we gotta get off this island and get home...

In this RP, a group of friends end up stranded on a uncharted island that initially uninhabited.... But little do they know.... It is! Inhabited by a tribe of people whom you might not want to meet. Will they survive or will they fall victim to their hunter's game?

While that could have been done, I think I got the point across. If you have any questions, post them right here.

This kind of setting is quite interesting, I would like to join. But I am new so err... how do I join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back