Landsdale Academy

Hi.. I'm new here and I don't really know how to participate in the roleplay. Can you just tell me like real quick how everything works here?

Ok @liveroleplayer can you see at the top of the screen there are a few tabs? Well click the Character Sign Up tab and go to the very first post. There you will find a character sheet that yku can copy. Just copy that and write up your character! ^^ hope that helped!!

At the bottom of the posting box there's gonna be a little button that says Upload A File then click that. Afterwards just pick your picture and press enter!

I think I got it. Thanks Lori! :smile 2:

So, is my character okay? 
I don't really have much knowledge about the other sports. :)

Can you introduce some other sport? 
Maybe I can make up one, but I really like the character I made. :(

Can you introduce some other activity? Like the drama club or something like that? 
I just wanted to make sure. Is my character a part of the role play? Or not?

@TheMightAjex it would be amazing if you made another boy cuz someone just applied for another boy so that would make it 7 boys but if I accept @Layna it'll be 8 girls and 7 boys so if you apply for noather boy Layna will be accepted and we could finally start the RP!

Hey Lo, I just checked that there are 7 girls and 6 guys. So now there are two more guys posted recently, and my character too. So that kinda makes it 8 girls and 8 guys right? @Lori Williams ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back