• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Darsider1 just ask, we'll find a way to draw you in. If you want to join right now, go to the infirmary. Most of us are there. Currently, I'm tied up in a conversation but I'm sure @GingerBread or @PhoenixFire13 will talk to your character.

Edit: @GingerBread pls no, I don't want to be a Bella D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I hope you're OK. Collie's usually live 12-13 years, so at least you got some quality time with your dog.

@DragonStorm Sorry for your loss, man.

@Everyone

Sorry I disappeared for a bit, things are getting a bit rough with school (especially with a dreaded AP Physics with Calculus test tomorrow x.x) Also, I'll be gone from this Friday to Sunday afternoon, since I'll be at a retreat.

@DragonStorm Sorry about your collie :( I used to have a puppy but we had to give him away. So I kinda know how you feel.

I'm kinda lost with the OCs right now xD The new ones have been accepted so far right? None in the sign-in tab that haven't been accepted yet?

And welcomes to all the new OCs owo)/

@Risk @Darsider1 @LokiofSP @FeIix @Lonely Assassin @sitanomoto

Adding on to what Lotusy said, you guys can start interactions at school or you guys can wait until I time skip to the next day. If you choose to wait, you can still post descriptive scenes of what your characters are doing.

@DragonStorm Thank you QwQ

@Kyzaba @Krekire I have no idea what happened to the interactions between you two but you guys wanna scratch the rough interactions and wait till I do time skip before jumping back in? Cause I kind of lost you guys somewhere in the time lag.

@RealityEntity @Pebbles18 I lost track of your interaction, sorry but um, looks like your 1 on 1 fight ended so... same as the others, do you wanna wait till time skip to jump back in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back