• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Lotusy I don't know how it's going to work for Nyx, cause i think when he does work out he likes Jay, he won't do anything for fear of losing his only friend

@Lotusy I want Nyx to be attacked By vampire hunters at some point, so if nothing else has happened before i do that, then Nyx can tell Jay then.

@LokiofSP

If you want a summary, I've got a brief one.

Basically, there was a fighting sim during gym class, almost like a fight to the death. Dying in the sim returns you to the real world. A small group of us died off early, and there was a little confrontation. In the game, the remaining characters were about to fight to the death, when @DragonStorm 's character comes in and (suddenly) obliterates the virtual world, sending all remaining players back to the real world. (Apparently he got permission from the RP leader.) now, everyone's either walked over to the gym, or has woken up in the gym. If you need a place to jump in, that's where it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you once again, I'll try to get a quick debut post in, then I'll calm it down with the amount off words and stuff

He is part technogoly, there is a reason.....remember his right arm its suppose to be just red it shouldn't change color *hint virus/bug/hacker and memories*

@Lotusy Nyx almost died, he doesn't want to almost die again so soon in his mind he is trying to get friends to help him if it happens again and he's trying to leave a good impression on Jay and show him he's not as much of an ass as some people would make out, he doesn't want to lose his first friend

But fear not as soon as he finds someone who annoys him or after the fight with @PhoenixFire13 , he will get aggressive again :D

@GingerBread I just saw your post, I'm working on editing my post to fit it. If not, I can just post it after you've introduced yourselves.

Edit: Aah, no! I deleted my post. Sorry. I should have checked beforehand, this is all my fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
"A zombie? What's the problem with that? "He glanced back at the boy. "I mean, I've seen worse. You're a vampire, Shina and Enki both control fire like it's nothing, and Enki had a demon inside of him." He started ticking off the people on his fingers. "Is he going to start a zombie outbreak? Or is there something about zombies that's bad for vampires?"
@GingerBread

(Sorry @LokiofSP , this has been a bit of disaster by order. If anyone asks, blame it on me.)
Psh, it's no problem. If your talking about the little comment I made in the end of the last in character post, that was just me being in character, no ill intent, sorry f it came off that way

@LokiofSP Oh no, it wasn't that. You just happened to be rping with us at the time, and I accidentally mixed up the posts. Thanks for being cool about it.

Lotusy said:
@LokiofSP Oh no, it wasn't that. You just happened to be rping with us at the time, and I accidentally mixed up the posts. Thanks for being cool about it.
No problem, I get it, posts get mixed up sometimes do big deal!

DragonStorm said:
Goes to Character and shots him through the head there done and done
By the way, are you okay? You seem to be upset about something

@LokiofSP Welcome to Lakoria~ :D

@Lotusy You're doing a really good job of helping out the newcomers owo Do you mind if I make you admin too? Thinking bout cutting out @Kyzaba cause he hasn't been posting (hey there, you still alive in this RP?)

@DragonStorm You can still go to school like normal o3o No one really knows exactly what happened and you lost your memory of the destruction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back