• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
QwQ Thanks. I might not be able to RP a lot on school days but I'll try to do my best. Luckily, today and tomorrow is off so I have time to post a bunch o3o

Yeah. I would've totally expected that xD . Well... I just learned that the rest of the school is idiots.

I'm just enjoying myself sleeping in class and picking random plants off the ground and plopping them into my mouth only to spit out a cute little seed that gave me the urge to plant it and watch it grow into a Root Child ^^ Now try saying all that in one breath

Phew, now that we got that awkward part over with, imma delay my posts till tomorrow to let everyone catch up to the RP.

@LegenDarius Um, are you going to post anything?

Yup, definitely delaying xD You guys have almost 12 hours to catch up before I wake up and start again tomorrow. Good luck~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm ... I kinda feel like it's becoming a 1 on 1 between me and Death Peacher. Try to interact with each other instead of going off on your own please. At least exchange a few words. I'm going to talk to the doll and then do a small time skip to the end of the school day. If anyone wants to extend the lunch period, please tell me before I come back on tomorrow morning.

@LegenDarius @RealityEntity @TheCreator645

Accepted, and no you guys aren't late. Well, maybe to school, yes, but not to this RP xD Welcome aboard. Please post something as soon as possible to avoid falling too far behind.

Welp, no new posts in the RP. I'll wait a bit more for the new guys to pop in and make themselves comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back