• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Do you not remember what happened after Jay left Nyx? Lots of people died xD
Now I'm imagining that's how Nyx convinces Jay to stay with him after a fight, "You know what? You can leave, you're your own person. Just remember I'll kill everyone. So you do what you want, just know the blood of many will be on your hands..."

Also, I find it funny how Nyx can slaughter multiple people without consequence, but the moment somones late to class, instant detention XP

LokiofSP said:
Now I'm imagining that's how Nyx convinces Jay to stay with him after a fight, "You know what? You can leave, you're your own person. Just remember I'll kill everyone. So you do what you want, just know the blood of many will be on your hands..."

Also, I find it funny how Nyx can slaughter multiple people without consequence, but the moment somones late to class, instant detention XP
That's the punishment for not going to detention :P

By the way, guys...

Everyone give a hand for @LokiofSP, the newest admin on the team!

Besides formalities, you can kiss his feet and have him bless your babies and stuff. Also, he's now here for events and help with NPCs, y'know, admin stuff.​

Lotusy said:

By the way, guys...

Everyone give a hand for @LokiofSP, the newest admin on the team!

Besides formalities, you can kiss his feet and have him bless your babies and stuff. Also, he's now here for events and help with NPCs, y'know, admin stuff.​
Woooooooooo........ Wait, i never got anything like this when i became an admin D:

But welcome to the team man :D

Wow now Im on the spot and everything. :P

So yeah like eveybody else said, Im here to help in whatever way I can! If you need anything just talk to me... Or don't, Im not your mom

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Well because of that he will also be able to understand the snakes.

[/QUOTE]
That's gonna be funny xp

metalcity said:
So due to it being close to 2 am and I'm tired. I fucked up, completely forgot that Kat didn't remember the author and stuff, so yea. Kinda shouldn't known all of that, should I change it? Also, I should really get to bed.
@OceanBunny @LokiofSP @GingerBread
It doesn't really matter, you could say everything he said was pulled from his ass around Willow, it's up to you.

But if your tired, then go to sleep and continue tommorow, no need to keep yourself up all night, the RP will be here whe you wake up.

LokiofSP said:
It doesn't really matter, you could say everything he said was pulled from his ass around Willow, it's up to you.
But if your tired, then go to sleep and continue tommorow, no need to keep yourself up all night, the RP will be here whe you wake up.
Never! Ok

LokiofSP said:
I mean it might not be, All of RpNation's servers and backups of the site could be wiped. But the chances of that happening are low

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yep! :3
Pluto will try to get the snakes to behave!

[/QUOTE]
I can imagine the commentary from them while jackal is around xD

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]It will probably be like an angry father.

[/QUOTE]
Jackal would probly try ignoring it or say somthing back

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Even better!

[/QUOTE]
xD this couple will probly be a strange one no doubt

Anyways ur turn to post

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Well all couples are weird! Just look at Nyx and Jay
Those weirdos.

[/QUOTE]
Anyways it ur turn xp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back