• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Scrapmaster said:
My guy is gonna be grumpy as hell, so i'l doubt he'l get any ships :P
Nyx tried to kill Jay at least twice and now they're going out, and he's 'killed' 'Jay' twice as well

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]It starts everyday for the rest of our lives non stop!!

[/QUOTE]
Yaaaay! Let's hug and cry togetherrrrrrr!

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL] Oooh! What will the teacher be like?
Probably an asshole, i'm good at writing those :P

Sicarius said:
@Mango
Btw... I've been wanting to ask: Where and how did you get your apparent obsession with citrus-like fruit? (Oranges, Mangos, etc.)
No idea, lol! Just kinda out of nowhere.

I gyess it was because I had this mango-flavored deink that I always liked.

Mango said:
No idea, lol! Just kinda out of nowhere.
I guess it was because I had this mango-flavored deink that I always liked.
Lol, I like how you adapted a theme for yourself haha.

Me? I made my profile more after a persona. Not mine of course, but a concept I've always like. Sicarius is Latin for Assassin, and I kind of just let Latin surround my profile, and deeming myself a prince of the shadows since most of my characters are dark. Which is funny, because I am the complete opposite of dark. In real life, I am quite sure I'm considered obnoxious since I crack so many stupid jokes and act immaturely at times
xD

Sicarius said:
Lol, I like how you adapted a theme for yourself haha.
Me? I made my profile more after a persona. Not mine of course, but a concept I've always like. Sicarius is Latin for Assassin, and I kind of just let Latin surround my profile, and deeming myself a prince of the shadows since most of my characters are dark. Which is funny, because I am the complete opposite of dark. In real life, I am quite sure I'm considered obnoxious since I crack so many stupid jokes and act immaturely at times
xD
That's pretty sweet. I'm pretty much like that irl too, super hyper.

Just to let you guys know, I'm thinking of putting Enki away for awhile and using a new character. I'm finding it really hard to write him as I keep changing his personality every other post. And other things, such as dating Maria which was me the owner of the character liking the characters and just going with it. Enki would have not. So, I have thought out an idea that I will write when we have the next time skip. This is my favourite rp and it is so hard to post now as I really hate Enki as I can't write him, and due to me being bad at this as well. But I have thought out a new character that I think is cool. It will also allow me to interact with other people more as he will be, lets say a more 'social' character ;)

However, when I want to rp as Enki again. He will be quite different and I see me making a few changes to his character sheet.

metalcity said:
Just to let you guys know, I'm thinking of putting Enki away for awhile and using a new character. I'm finding it really hard to write him as I keep changing his personality every other post. And other things, such as dating Maria which was me the owner of the character liking the characters and just going with it. Enki would have not. So, I have thought out an idea that I will write when we have the next time skip. This is my favourite rp and it is so hard to post now as I really hate Enki as I can't write him, and due to me being bad at this as well. But I have thought out a new character that I think is cool. It will also allow me to interact with other people more as he will be, lets say a more 'social' character ;)
However, when I want to rp as Enki again. He will be quite different and I see me making a few changes to his character sheet.
Alright! I look forward to seeing him!

Lotusy said:
Oh, whoops. I started the class with Schmetterling as the teacher. Should I delete my post?
I honestly don't mind, i was going to Rp as the teacher purely because Nyxen can't really do much right now, but if you want to keep it that's cool with me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back