• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Lynx1996 Your character looks good, but make sure to put the password in before I can accept you!

Also, make sure to ask for the permission of other people before you control their characters.

GingerBread said:
@LokiofSP Thanks :)
@Lynx1996 Have you read the rules? i can't accept you unless you have the password. Also with the mind control, you'll need to get a persons permission before you control their character :)
I s2g Ginger we're sharing the same brain.

Lotusy said:
I s2g Ginger we're sharing the same brain.
If we are, you got the pacifist side of it and i got the violent side :P

Also i was faster than you for once, my dreams have come true; it's a christmas miracle xD

GingerBread said:
If we are, you got the pacifist side of it and i got the violent side :P
Also i was faster than you for once, my dreams have come true; it's a christmas miracle xD
It's all thanks to the Christmas spirit!

Thanks Timmy!

GingerBread said:
@LokiofSP Thanks :)
@Lynx1996 Have you read the rules? i can't accept you unless you have the password. Also with the mind control, you'll need to get a persons permission before you control their character :)
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see the password part and I'll just remove mind control. Can you explain the password?

Lynx1996 said:
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see the password part and I'll just remove mind control. Can you explain the password?
Sure! I've seen a few people confused by it, but we're unable to change the instructions. Just highlight the rules, and I mean all of it, then paste it somewhere. The text should be revealed, and you just have to out it at the bottom of your CS.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOT WOOT!!! CONGRATS GUYS!!! WE REACHED THE BIG 200 PAGES!!!!! GRAB A BEER!!! CHEERS!!!! (yes I am telling you guys to drink underage, sue me)

metalcity said:
WOOT WOOT!!! CONGRATS GUYS!!! WE REACHED THE BIG 200 PAGES!!!!! GRAB A BEER!!! CHEERS!!!! (yes I am telling you guys to drink underage, sue me)
I'm a 12 year old girl on AIM...

Lynx1996 said:
Sorry, I'm still new to the site, I really don't know what CS is
CS stands for Character Sheet, it's the thing you made for your character!

It's just a shortened term that's all

I'm starting to think that maybe Pluto is a druggie. Maybe there are no snakes that talk to him. Maybe there is no child of the cosmos. Maybe it is all just a drug induced dream. Jay was too late. He couldn't save Pluto. He only helped him by giving him more drugs!

@Lotusy you are killing Pluto!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back