• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@SolisNighsun @Ami the breadling

So I am planing a new event that will start in about a week, well that is if people would want it. It is going to be a mystery to find a 'bad man'. Players wont know his reasoning until it is beaten out of it. But, who is he/her. And what is there methods of being wanted so badly? Only players will know after it is discovered and reported. But like I said this can only happen if people want it to. If people don't want one I can change the reasoning for Enki waking up in his state, already have a back up. So please say if you want another event in about a week.

Spazzycat101 said:
I... don't quite understand what the idea is... is it going to be like a manhunt..?
I guess you could say, I don't want to give to much away. But if it happens players will have to think how they can take down this person. But how that do that is up to you players. Everything will all be clear when I post the official announcement, but again that is only if majority like the idea.

metalcity said:
I guess you could say, I don't want to give to much away. But if it happens players will have to think how they can take down this person. But how that do that is up to you players. Everything will all be clear when I post the official announcement, but again that is only if majority like the idea.
You've got my support!

Lotusy said:
What do you mean by that?
I mean I'm sure Iwill be able (not in a positive manner though) to get my character killed somehow in the next time, since I mostly don't understand what is happening around me. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Although Nyx says he kills people he hasn't killed a single person yet, most fights end with him and the other person passing out :P @Ami the breadling

GingerBread said:
Although Nyx says he kills people he hasn't killed a single person yet, most fights end with him and the other person passing out :P @Ami the breadling
Can you even imagine how happy I am to hear that? I guess you can't. I'm happy. Really happy. Happy happy. I should clap my hands because I'm happy and I know it.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Can you even imagine how happy I am to hear that? I guess you can't. I'm happy. Really happy. Happy happy. I should clap my hands because I'm happy and I know it.

[/QUOTE]
(Inb4 Maria is Nyx's first kill)

And also not to mention they need permission from the owner of the character to be able to kill the character, so until u make it clear that they are allowed to kill your character your character is unkillable.

@Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I liked you...once upon a time...

[/QUOTE]
Look man, it's not my fault Nyx is a killing machine

metalcity said:
And also not to mention they need permission from the owner of the character to be able to kill the character, so until u make it clear that they are allowed to kill your character your character is unkillable.
@Ami the breadling
That was in the rules, was it not? I'm sure to have read something like that...maybe it was in somewhere else's rules...or here?

LokiofSP said:
Look man, it's not my fault Nyx is a killing machine
1. I'm not a man, not even rhetorically.

2. I'm not mad at you at all. I'm just kidding.

3. I would never hate someone. I'm not that kind of person

4. In don't like that number so I'll skip it

5. Most of the things I say are not serious. Consider me as a jokster. I want to be called "fun to be with." That's my life goal.

GingerBread said:
I knew he was a lier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back