• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does the curse happen as soon as they set foot on campus though is what I wanted to ask? I just made my first post of her arriving.

Just posted a post for Tyrrell, I hate making post like that......I also edited his character sheet and Azilernyo character sheet too(Hey I spelled it write for once without copying and pasting it into here) Additions are Italicized

Kino can understand animals, which you would have known if you had read my post about Kino walking up to you guys and commenting about Shina's plumage.

@sitanomoto The slow process is strangely more hilarious than an instant change xD And derp for me cause now Shina has to make sure she doesn't reveal her identity to Kino as well. It's a good thing she didn't meet him for that long so he probably doesn't recognize her voice? 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, totally. I'm still trying to figure out how the heck to do the udders without it sounding/looking nasty......

You guys gave me the worst curse ever.

Not cool

I know.

OOOOH I HAVE AN IDEA!!! KINO'S GONNA BE A TINY COW!!! still a full grown cow but it's the side of a fox kit!

If anyone needs me just mention me, I'm gonna go work on my book while in Spanish class........If anyone wants to read any of it just ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back