Lady and the Tramp (Always Accepting)

Hey so uh about character sign up...can we add images or do you want description only?

I'm gonna go to bed. I haven't slept for over thirty hours and I can't focus. I'll post tomorrow.

@Stoked911

@ShadedRose Can I make another character? I got a great random idea for a tramp and I really want to try it! I didn't want to do it without permission though.

Also, should we stay in the same exact time as others? Or can we move forward a day if its part of the shipping plot?

I am so sorry @SweetCat2319! I wasn't watching this page but yes! Of course you can make another character! I'm delighted to hear that you have such ideas~

And no. I've nearly always let people just go at there own paces. I really should have cleared that up sooner, so sorry!

Incan't pass out now though! I gotta know what your idea is, you seemed so excited to do it and plus all your other characters are so good anyway

going to sleep!

frankieromustdie said:
@SweetCat2319 You have a free character, right? Because I have 2 and we could rp
So sorry! Just saw this! And uh, the only free one currently is Axl. Check him out first cuz he's a challenge!

Unless kane is gay, i don't think it'd work. And if Kane is gay, I'm all for it! ^-^

@frankieromustdie

You can certainly make another girl or guy if you please (: I really have no limitations on how many characters one person has.

I do hope that you begin to roleplay soon~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frankieromustdie said:
@SweetCat2319 I think it'll work out just fine :) But if you're hoping to do any sort of romance with him it might be difficult with me; I only have one male and then a lesbian female so...
I am totally willing to make a bisexual female to play that out!!!!

@ShadedRose Of course I will c: I might go make another one, but it may take me a while-I'm rather elaborate on my characters :P

@SweetCat2319 Ahh, that would be great! :) Only if you want to, though, because if not I'm sure we can figure something out (I could just make another character)

Well, I'm bisexual so I'd love to make a character like me to go in here. So I'd love to! @frankieromustdie

SweetCat2319 said:
Well, I'm bisexual so I'd love to make a character like me to go in here. So I'd love to! @frankieromustdie
Awesome! It's always fun to create characters based off yourself. I'm lesbian (my character, Kaeli, is based off of me) :)

frankieromustdie said:
Awesome! It's always fun to create characters based off yourself. I'm lesbian (my character, Kaeli, is based off of me) :)
I'm gonna make her right now!

Aye, sorry I kinda disappeared... I started a new season of AOT and got really into it. Still here? I won't disappear this time without telling you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back