• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern l a n i e r - s q u a d (ooc)

Ok, I switched them out. I think it was because the program I use to take pictures from Instagram deleted the photo after a certain amount of time. Can you see it now?
I can see them now!

Don’t you just love it when you’re totalky ignored? (not talking about here)

Don’t you just love it when you’re totalky ignored? (not talking about here)
Well, if I've said something rhetorical, then I don't mind being ignored. However, my anxiety sometimes acts up when I've said something that isn't rhetorical, and I get worried that I've said the wrong thing. So, I'm really neutral.

Well, if I've said something rhetorical, then I don't mind being ignored. However, my anxiety sometimes acts up when I've said something that isn't rhetorical, and I get worried that I've said the wrong thing. So, I'm really neutral.
I’ve just been totally ignored by like everyone. I posted my character in one Rp and everyone’s character got liked and I have zero likes. I’m also in the OOC and I’ve posted a few things and literally been ignored there too. I’m sorry to be ranting but my anxiety acts up as well.

I’ve just been totally ignored by like everyone. I posted my character in one Rp and everyone’s character got liked and I have zero likes. I’m also in the OOC and I’ve posted a few things and literally been ignored there too. I’m sorry to be ranting but my anxiety acts up as well.
Perhaps you could say something to the owner of the roleplay on private messages? From what I understand, when a character sheet hasn't been liked, it's because nobody has seen it yet, or the owner doesn't approve of it.

And it's alright. I'm happy to help, no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back