Kuroshitsuji

Ryo

This is a limited thread. If you wish to rp here PM me or go here:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/1386-Kuroshitsuji-(Black-Butler)-idea

~~~~

At the Phantomhive mansion, lots of chaos has been happening lately with the thought that a prince from Germany is coming to meet Ciel and supposedly offer him a new position and work in his country. Ciel is unresponsive to his workers like usual keeping to himself and his butler Sebastian.

~~~~

Sebastian is casually serving Ciel his afternoon tea. "Young Master, about the Prince arriving here later today. Will you take his offer i wonder?" He gives off one of his smiles after handing Ciel his tea.

Ciel set down the paper he had been reading and sighed. "I'll see what he has to offer first, then I will decide." He said in his usual voice, nodded to his butler, and took a quick sip of tea.

"Very well young master...hmm...it seems our guest has arrived early. I shall go greet him" Sebastian smiles again and being a ninja/demon gets to the door and opens it to the Prince. He leads the Prince to Ciel. " Young Master, may I introduce William, Prince of Germany."

William walks in and bows slightly to Ciel. "Pleasure to meet you Young Master Phantomhive"

May-rin stood in the kitchen and were about to take out the porcelain when she suddenly tripped and the porcelain crashed all over the floor. "Aah this is bad" she said looking at the crashed porcelain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back