Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) [idea]

Ryo

Kay, well i think this site need a Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) roleplay. So if anyone is interested in rp'ing in the world of Kuroshitsuji, you are so very welcome here(:

Hopefully you already know the story of Kuroshitsuji, so you can rp as a character from the series or make up your own.

I call dibs on Sebastian!! No arguments there!

~First come first serve at all the characters

If you want to use your own character then fill this out please:

Name:

Demon/Reaper/Human?

Dislikes:

Personallity:

History Of Your Person:

~I'll aproved your entry most likely(: (Unless for example you choose Sebby [Cause I'm already him] then you wont get it)

Characters TAKEN:

Sebastian

Grell

Finnian

Are you going to wait for others? It would be boring with only two people. (I'd be willing to play more than one character, though.)

I dunno, I think I'll wait just a few more days to a week and if no one else wants to join yet we can rp as more than one character if you want)

ooh I wanted to take grell :o well shit happens xD

I'll take Finnian :D He's so cute. Can play Mey-rin, Bard, Tanaka and undertaker if no one else join in and take them :9

[MENTION=1309]redblood[/MENTION]: Well you now get Finnian haha and if no one else joins i'll see about those other characters(:

I have never read this manga (or any manga for that matter...I am more of a straight up book kinda gal) but if someone is willing to give me a basic plot line I would be willing to join. If not I totally understand.

The series follows Sebastian Michaelis, a demonic butler who is bound by a supernatural contract to serve Ciel Phantomhive, the twelve-year-old head of the Phantomhive noble family and the business-savvy owner of the Funtom company, a toy manufacturer. In return, when Ciel has finished all of his tasks, including avenging his parents' deaths, Sebastian will be allowed to kill him and take his soul. (Basically.)

Yeah, basically. Further more Ciel serves as the Queen's Guard Dog and does as she wishes. Ciel is usually taken (in joke and insult) as the Queen's Chihuahua lol

There's also Grim Reapers along with demons (Grell is a Grim Reaper)

My suggestion is to go onto the Kuroshitsuji Wiki or Black Butler Wiki and read(:

Nothing has happened really. We just started. Currently Ciel is talking to the Prince of Germany. No-one has replied after Redblood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back