Kuro is new here

Kuro

practically a cat
Ah yes, I am Kuro and I have always been interested in RP and found this site.

I have never really properly RPed before (' :| ) so please be kind to me.

I wish to make many friends and hope that I can learn more about this site and everything else there is to know so I can be just as good as everyone else seems to be on here. c:

Howdy there, Kuro, I am Killer, formerly known as Ayl.

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny.RulesAfter that, if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on theRole Playsand on theRole Play Recruitment, if you are looking for a group RP, or if you’re looking for 1x1s, take a look at the1x1 Recruitmentareas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I may dare to state my opinion. But, if you’re a lazy-ass like me, you probably won’t wanna browse all that stuff. Fear not, for our Roleplayer'>https://www.rpnation.com/threads/new-search-for-roleplayers.81893/#post-2379976]Roleplayer Search is just what you need! Find others with your Rping preferences and shoot them a message.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't do those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins(but only after you’ve gotten 10 posts in and have been a member for 24 hours. Ya know, to avoid spambots and all). You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Chat, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all crazy, but you’ll learn that soon enough.

Check out the last link for a full guide to the site and everything you could possibly want. Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and I wish you fun Rping!

Welcome to RpN!

Hello Kuro! It's lovely to meet you! If you have any questions you could talk to me but the staff are much better :3

I happen to be fairly insane myself so I would be happy to join chat. ( :P )

Thank you for the warm welcome guys!

Hi, @Kuro , welcome to RPNation!

Most people on this site are friendly, so you shouldn't have much problem fitting in. :)

I hope you enjoy your stay~ xP

Ah, we all had to start somewhere. It's at least good to be surrounded by people with the same hobby in mind.

Welcome to RpN. <3

Androgynous said:
Ah, we all had to start somewhere. It's at least good to be surrounded by people with the same hobby in mind.
Welcome to RpN. <3
@Androgynous Oh yes I truly agree with you c:

macaron said:
Hi, @Kuro , welcome to RPNation!
Most people on this site are friendly, so you shouldn't have much problem fitting in. :)

I hope you enjoy your stay~ xP
@macaron I am happy that people are friendly on here, it would be disappointing if otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread