• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kung Fu Panda RP anyone?

XiaoWeiXiao

No, I'm still a Timberwolves fan.
As the title suggests, I'm thinking about creating an RP that takes place after the events of Kung Fu Panda 3 (great movie by the way).

The RP centers around all the Masters of Kung Fu settling their differences to fight side-by-side with the Imperial Army, fending off outside invaders threatening to defy the Mandate of Heaven and overthrow the Emperor as the Five struggle to protect Po, both from being physically hurt and from the horrors of war.

This RP still has the same, somewhat silly, humorous action overtones of the trilogy, but with darker, more thought-provoking moments about war and its effects on human - or in this case, animal - society.

Of course, this RP still follows the rules of this site, meaning no gore or sexual content allowed. And I'll also see to it that nothing too grimdark will be included.

I also need people to help me in planning with the story.

Soo.. is anyone interested?

If this is still open I would love to rp with you. I'm a KFP fan, and even have a KFP character already.

Me either. But that's ok. We both know enough. I regretfully say that I can't yet pm people but I would love to talk details. Perhaps brainstorm a storyline.

Thanks for showing interest, even if it''s a little bit later than expected.

@Tong Quan

Sure! We can discuss details and the flow of the plot with both of you guys, I'd love to see your characters as well.

I'm still thinking on where the invading force should come from, maybe Mongolia or India?

Name: Tong Quan

Nicknames:The Guardian from the Snow

Chinese Sign: Tiger

Species: White Tiger

Build: Heavy and muscular

Height: 6ft

Weight: 212 lbs

Fur color: White with tiger stripes

Eyes: Pale blue in color

Marital status: Generally feared, so none

Current Residence: None

Family: None living

Strengths: Extremely resilient. Refuses to give up.

Weakness: Short temper. Easily agitated.

Dislikes: Annoying people and weak opponents

Favorite food: Fish Dumpling

Favorite subject: Martial Arts

Favorite color: Black

Least Favorite color: Yellow-Green

Music Preference: Zither

Left/Right handed: Both. Primarily right

Instruments: Zither

Fears: Being the last of his kind

Future goals: To face the Dragon Warrior

Hobbies: Zither and Ice Carving

Distinguishing marks: Himself, as a White Tiger

Special abilities: Can use the Wuxi Finger Hold, and can crush nearly anything in his jaws.

Weapons: Well trained with many weapons

-Long-range: Can throw heavy objects with great power and speed

-Medium range: Can use swords

-Short Range: Uses his hands and feet as weapons

Personality: Tong is a bit of a loner but once he makes a friend it is for life. He has a soft spot for children.

History: Nearly 30 years ago Tong was left on the doorstep of a temple. For almost15 years he trained Kung Fu until he accidentally wounded his master severely. Unable to handle his accident he left the temple and went north, seeking his own people. He found only snow covered ruins. For the next 5 years he lived in his mountain top village. He often fought bandits, causing the people of a nearby village to call him The Guardian from the Snow. In the 10 years since he has traveled China, searching for those like him. And seeking good fights.

All good, though try to add in more personality to him in the IC which will be posted as soon as we gain 1 or 2 more people.

Personality: Tong is a bit of a loner but once he makes a friend it is for life. He has a soft spot for children. He often chooses to be alone since he is often feared. Tong is usually good natured, but at times he can snap, and fly into a dangerous rage. Although, he usually does not. One can tell if Tong is about to fight, by watching his body carefully. When about to fight, Tong's body tenses heavily, causing his fur to become rigid and spiky. He also shows his teeth. Watch out, if fighting Tong, never get in the path of his jaws. His powerful jaw strength has snapped many things, from bones to metal.

How's that?

I forgot about Tong's clothes.

Clothing: Tong wears a black sleeveless Chinese style kung fu shirt with pale blue trim, and the Chinese symbol for "Tiger" on the left side of the chest over his heart. He has black kung fu pants with a large pale blue wrap belt. He also has leather gauntlets, and wears Chinese style sandals. Occaisionally Tong wears a white tattered robe that covers him from head to toe, even hiding his face. Tong also wears a piece of metal with "Dragon Temple" crudely scratched onto it, around his neck on a weaved string. Dragon Temple being the temple where he trained.

As the title suggests, I'm thinking about creating an RP that takes place after the events of Kung Fu Panda 3 (great movie by the way).

The RP centers around all the Masters of Kung Fu settling their differences to fight side-by-side with the Imperial Army, fending off outside invaders threatening to defy the Mandate of Heaven and overthrow the Emperor as the Five struggle to protect Po, both from being physically hurt and from the horrors of war.

This RP still has the same, somewhat silly, humorous action overtones of the trilogy, but with darker, more thought-provoking moments about war and its effects on human - or in this case, animal - society.

Of course, this RP still follows the rules of this site, meaning no gore or sexual content allowed. And I'll also see to it that nothing too grimdark will be included.

I also need people to help me in planning with the story.

Soo.. is anyone interested?
if this is still open i would love to rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back