• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kpop-Based RP

Hime

Double Luck
Hi! Is anyone interested in doing a Kpop-based RP? I'm looking for someone who is well-versed in the world of Kpop and would like to play a male character in an FxM pairing. Preferably someone who can do a semi-detailed/detailed RP and can reply everyday. Good grammar and literacy is required.

Several pairing ideas (my preferred role bolded):

• idol x idol
  • trainee x idol
  • idol x stylist
  • trainee x trainee
  • etc.

The idols/trainees can be from real Kpop groups and companies or you can make your own group. We can discuss the plot together.

For reference, my favourite Kpop group is Seventeen~ ^^

If you're interested, please PM me or comment below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I've been wanting to do a Kpop Rp for a while and would love to do it with you if you'd still be interested ^^

DamiClo said:
Hello there! I've been wanting to do a Kpop Rp for a while and would love to do it with you if you'd still be interested ^^
I am! Please shoot me a PM about the pairing you're interested in, etc.

Strange, I tried to PM you but for some weird reason it won't let me.

Either way, I figured I can tell you over here.

Truth is I can't decide between the idol x stylist or the trainee x idol one >.<

So I wanted to ask you between those two which one would you be more interested in doing? I kind of love the two of them :>

DamiClo said:
Strange, I tried to PM you but for some weird reason it won't let me.
Either way, I figured I can tell you over here.

Truth is I can't decide between the idol x stylist or the trainee x idol one >.<

So I wanted to ask you between those two which one would you be more interested in doing? I kind of love the two of them :>
I'm really sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notif of your post for some reason. Just shot you a PM, hope you're still interested~^^

Hello! I am very interested in role playing with you. Is this a double pairing role play?
Also, I am very much willing to play the male for the FxM pairing. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back