Konnichiwa!

Pandorian

Deciding Fate
I am Pandorian - a fairly average writer, to be completely honest. The only thing I can really say of note is that I'm kind of a living Jack Of All Trades, the old motto going "Jack of all trades, master of none". But I try my best, nonetheless. For my age (14, currently standing), I would personally say that being as such isn't so bad, yet could obviously be better.

I'm ranting on though. Glad to be here. Hope my writing skills will not be completely terrible here, at the very least. And I hope you all can bear with them in case they are. ( ;) )

Pandorian said:
I am Pandorian - a fairly average writer, to be completely honest. The only thing I can really say of note is that I'm kind of a living Jack Of All Trades, the old motto going "Jack of all trades, master of none". But I try my best, nonetheless. For my age (14, currently standing), I would personally say that being as such isn't so bad, yet could obviously be better.
I'm ranting on though. Glad to be here. Hope my writing skills will not be completely terrible here, at the very least. And I hope you all can bear with them in case they are. ( ;) )
Yay another fourteen year old ^^. -ceremoniously pokes-

Risk said:
Welcome to the Nation!
I hope you enjoy your time here. :D
I will (hopefully).

Yamas. Arigatou. Gracias. Thank you. (There, I just said thanks in four different languages...kinda. :P )

[QUOTE="Tricky Emotions]Yay another fourteen year old ^^. -ceremoniously pokes-

[/QUOTE]
Poking is part of...what ceremony? ...what have I gotten myself into...

But yes.

Pandorian said:
I will (hopefully).
Yamas. Arigatou. Gracias. Thank you. (There, I just said thanks in four different languages...kinda. :P )
どういたしまして!

Haha!

Just a warning, try not to use languages other than English much. It's kinda against the rules. D;

Risk said:
どういたしまして!
Haha!

Just a warning, try not to use languages other than English much. It's kinda against the rules. D;
I think the thank yous were mostly my extent of languages other than English, tbh. I'm English, after all.

[QUOTE="Tricky Emotions]The Ceremony Of The Black Blood Code Poking Club

[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's completely fine and non-suspicious.

Pandorian said:
Thank you - 'You are going to enjoy it here' makes you sound pretty confident. Hopefully you're right! :P
Well lets hope my choice of words was correct! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back