KoC: Secret's Deathlord

Who will be Secret's Deathlord?

• The Bishop of the Chalcedony Thurible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bodhisattva Anointed by Dark Water (the Silver Prince)

• The Lover Clad in the Raiment of Tears

• Eye and Seven Despairs

• Walker in Darkness

• The Mask of Winters

• Create a custom Deathlord

• Total voters
Too many people changing votes, mainly. And one thing that is done in presidential elections in many countries is getting two of the most voted candidates and making a second turn just for them. Like that, you can ensure most of the voters voted in someone they'd like, or at least, that they would dislike less.

And the other problem is that the Lover is winning.

People have been sending me vote messages because they've had problems registering. That, coupled with some people changing their votes, has led to an obfuscation between who (the Lover or the Prince) is actually winning. So i'm thinking of running a second poll between the two of them. that way, people who initially voted for a third-party candidate can put their votes where it counts.

Jukashi said:
People have been sending me vote messages because they've had problems registering.
If people are having "trouble" registering, they should send messages my way, so I can actually, you know, register them.

flagg@patternspider.net

Well the Silver Prince is Full of Silver...And Enlightenment...And uhh... WATER!  With that you can buy as much Love as you want!  But he doesn't have to pay for love...because he is a Necromancer.

Keeping this thread alive with calls for a recount and word that the Lover is full of love and thus needs your votes to be prez.   :P

Eldagusto said:
<snip> With that you can buy as much Love as you want!  But he doesn't have to pay for love...because he is a Necromancer.
... Lovely. So now you're suggesting that the Silver Prince is a necrophiliac. And that that's a *good* thing. Nice.

Solfi said:
Eldagusto said:
<snip> With that you can buy as much Love as you want!  But he doesn't have to pay for love...because he is a Necromancer.
... Lovely. So now you're suggesting that the Silver Prince is a necrophiliac. And that that's a *good* thing. Nice.
*laughs*

"dead boys don't say no"

Is it really a bad thing to be a Necropheliac when you're, you know, DEAD yourself? Ghosts screwing ghosts isn't really all that odd...quite the opposite. Ghosts screwing mortals is likely the one that occasionally gets you looked at funny.

Prince cannot be necrophylic as he is dead. It is like saying dogs are zoophylic if they procriate with other dogs.

Solfi said:
Eldagusto said:
<snip> With that you can buy as much Love as you want!  But he doesn't have to pay for love...because he is a Necromancer.
That's a funny thought, and a funny word too.

Necrophiliac

Necrophilia

From the greek, of course, Necros: meaning dead, and philia, the verb, to fill.

oh and for those who are referring to ghosts s being incapable of necrophilia. I would like to talk to you about passive necrophilia

Passive necrophilia: That's right, you die, and consequently you become the more submissive partner; or the passive Necrophiliac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back