KoC: Secret's Deathlord

Who will be Secret's Deathlord?

• The Bishop of the Chalcedony Thurible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bodhisattva Anointed by Dark Water (the Silver Prince)

• The Lover Clad in the Raiment of Tears

• Eye and Seven Despairs

• Walker in Darkness

• The Mask of Winters

• Create a custom Deathlord

• Total voters
hey, and welcome to the ECR, don't mind the bad rep we've got... we promise not to bite, unless you want us to.  :twisted:

Well I do taste good thanks to my Permanent Charm Sweat of 1,000 Resplendant Flavors... :)

Thanks for the greeting!

*crunch crunch*

... ahem... Welcome is what I meant. Really.

If I at one point happen to violently disagree with you please bear with me, as others have correctly analysed that is a vital part of my existence   :P

And don't believe haku.... he bites without reason.  :wink:

*Regenerates*

Hohoho I am used to violent disagreement I am a Veteran of the Whitewolf Forums. :wink:

Hell I hope people point out any glaring errors I make. :lol:

Yeah, Safim's our resident curmudgeon. I do believe he's disagreed violently with most everyone on the forum. Some people think (and by some people, I mean me) think you're not an official member of the forum until you've had a violent disagreement with Safim.

But welcome to the forum. It's a lively bunch but a helpful one.

As for Charleston Chew, are you a traditional man or a chocolate fan?

;-)

From the Merriam Webster website:

cur·mud·geon
Pronunciation: (")k&r-'m&-j&n

Function: noun

Etymology: origin unknown

1 archaic : MISER

2 : a crusty, ill-tempered, and usually old man
Emphasis mine. But the second definition is pretty applicable, I think....

;-)

I am not ill tempered. And if you say something else I am going to smash stuff into pieces and roar around ^^

Vanman said:
you're not an official member of the forum until you've had a violent disagreement with Safim.
So he's the new TheScreenJockey?

Hmm. Custom Deathlord is moving up.

That mean more work for me, dammit! Vote for the Lover! >.<

I still think that the Deathlord with the longest name should win, since Secret has such a long name herself.

Flagg said:
Vanman said:
you're not an official member of the forum until you've had a violent disagreement with Safim.
So he's the new TheScreenJockey?
I think I joined just as TheScreenJockey stopped coming around. So I have next to no experience with him, or his behavior on the boards. As such, I can't really comment on that.

Having said that, Safim is, despite his real age, an honorary geezer. So of course I like him.

:-P

Ok, some people from TFS have been messaging me about this, since they've had to wait for admin approval. So that's three more votes for the Silver Prince and one for Eye. That still leaves the Lover in the lead...

EDIT EDIT: Another for the Silver Prince.

Having read the west book, I wish to change my vote to the Silver Prince.

That guy fuggin' cool.

Jack said:
Having read the west book, I wish to change my vote to the Silver Prince.
That guy fuggin' cool.
Who did you vote for the first time?

Let's see, that makes five additional votes for the Silver Prince... ooh, still behind.

Lover, because I figured it'd be easier to be funny with her.

But Silver Prince is just too fucking cool.

That of course means a two vote swing.

That's 10 votes vs. 13, then. Looks close. Should still be a few weeks to go before the voting timer runs out.

And two more! The Freedom Stoners are ganging up against the Lover! *sigh* I should have just asked for a spoken vote in the first place...

Do a poll with only the two most popular ones, the Silver Prince and the Lover? That way, the ones who votes for the less popular ones can reapply their votes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back