• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kit's interest check! Fantasy & Fandom

-Kit-Kat-

Don't get lost in the dark
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya, I'm Kit

To cut down to the chase I'm looking for a 20+ RP partner who's down to either do some fandom stuff for origanl plots!

I'm queer, so hate will not be tolerated in any way shape or form.

I love some ooc chat! I feel like it's the best way to get everything going and allows us to work on things in the plot without anxiety (plus I love a natter)

Themes I like / OC Ideas

- musicians! Id love to do somthing basd around the music industry eg: band members or rival bands somthing like that!

- Historical

- Gothic Lit (Think Frankenstein vibes)

- Fantasy (Genral fun D&D)

- Platonic Relationships are honestly my favourite thing to do in RPs but I'm also down for Romance

- just in genral, I love some Angst

Current fandom interests

- Critical Roll (Vox) I'm pretty much open to talk about doing anything within this! (also will double)

- Assassins Creed Sydicate, I'd love to explore the twins relationship (in a non romantic way)

- DMC

-BG3

-Buffy verse

Drop me a message if you fancy talking about any of these anymore!

Last edited:
Hi! I saw you're into gothic lit and fantasy. I'm a fan of Frankenstein myself as well as Dracula and the works of Edgar Allan Poe. In terms of fantasy, I tend to enjoy works in keeping with Jim Henson-like worlds and political fantasy like Game of Thrones. Would you be interested in chatting about any of these things? I'm new to the site so it's great to find something in common with someone!

Game of Thrones!

I have some plots of my own and I'm going to list some but I don't mind playing any ideas or fantasies that you bring.

I'm going to list my ideas with a small description of each, feel free to make suggestions if you want to change something and we can discuss it.

Cersei & Jaime Lannister : we could play their affair after she gets married, them sneaking around behind Robert's back , making love in the capitol and as they go on royal processions around the kingdoms with drama always ensuing.

- 18 year old Cersei is in King's landing because Tywin wants to marry her to Rhaegar, but what he doesn't know is that she's having an affair with her Uncle (He'll be basically Jaime just her uncle instead of her brother).

- We can play them in the time period of the show, during season 1 or season 4, or we can change the story and have Jaime not leave during the war.

- We can also do an alternate ending story where instead of them getting crushed to death Jaime gets Cersei out and they escape, sailing to the free cities to live in secrecy as traveling traders, joining some caravan and pretending to be married .

Sansa & Jon : this will take place towards the end of season 6. At the time they're both at their lowest. Sansa has been through unimaginable pain and can trust no other man with her body and Jon has lost trust in his chosen family and can only trust his first family ( he's also not open to a new love after Ygritte so Sansa is the only option being the only girl he loved from before he knew Ygritte).

Ned & Catelyn : I had this idea after reading the books (and I would rather not use the actress from the show as a reference), Catelyn's second chapter starts with Ned leaving her sorr and full on the bed and it's just very hot so we can do an alternate plot where she goes with him to Kingslanding.

Daenerys & Jon ; this is just their story from the show but with a different trajectory after season 7.

Daenerys & Jaime : this will happen after the battle with the white walkers. Jaime has fulfilled his oath and is left without purpose and Dany is being rejected by Jon and everyone else. Jaime comes to Dany to kill him but instead they sleep together and start an affair. She gives him purpose and he gives her love.

Daenerys & her son; this is set 19 years after season 8. Instead of Daenerys going mad she conquers Kingslanding but Jon dies and then it turns out she's pregnant. For 18 year she's single so that no one will threaten their son's claim and when he's 18 they start a relationship ( the How of it is left to be discussed).

Daenerys & Viserys : Viserys has a change of heart after marrying Dany to Drogo, he takes her back and they flee together.

Daenerys & Ned : after his fight with the council Ned leaves the city and when Robert dies he declares for Dany. Catelyn dies at some point and when Dany crosses the sea she falls for him.

Cersei & Ned : this will include a change to Cersei's personality making her sadder and lonlier at the start of the show. Ned as the hand begins to protect her from Robert's frequent drunken rampages and they fall for each other.

Cersei & a more human Mountain

-Your idea!

All players and characters must be 18+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back