Kiss, hug, push or stab the avatar above you

@Kairikudo You common folk call it rape. Neither of us consented so technically it was just really...really kinky.

MOTHERFUCKING KINETIC MOVEMENT OF DEATH USING MY RIGHT FIST AGAINST YOU TO BOOST YOU INTO THE FAR REACHES OF THE UNIVERSE WHERE THEY'LL NEVER FIND YOUR BODY SINCE YOU'LL BE INSIDE OF A STAR!! (This is a push btw <3)

@Kairikudo You common folk call it rape. Neither of us consented so technically it was just really...really kinky.

MOTHERFUCKING KINETIC MOVEMENT OF DEATH USING MY RIGHT FIST AGAINST YOU TO BOOST YOU INTO THE FAR REACHES OF THE UNIVERSE WHERE THEY'LL NEVER FIND YOUR BODY SINCE YOU'LL BE INSIDE OF A STAR!! (This is a push btw <3)

It's not rape if you enjoy it :D ......kiss <3

MOTHERFUCKING KINETIC MOVEMENT OF DEATH USING MY RIGHT FIST AGAINST YOU TO BOOST YOU INTO THE FAR REACHES OF THE UNIVERSE WHERE THEY'LL NEVER FIND YOUR BODY SINCE YOU'LL BE INSIDE OF A STAR!! (This is a push btw <3).

Not going to lie. If I wasn't already married to negative Shammy I would have kissed you for that, but I am married and my kisses go to negative Shammy. 

So just a pat on the head (which would be a push)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back