Kingdom of Shadows (open)

Is it alright if I join?

Since nobody's answering, im assuming it's okay.

Character Skeleton:

Full Name: Winery Amovio

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Mystic

Occupation & Level of Education: Job- Huntress

Title- Hunter: Expert Class

Level of Edu.: She pretty much survives off of what her uncle has told her. She's knows how to add (simple numbers, mind you), and subtract, and spell (simple words), but all and all, very little. What her uncle mainly taught her was to survive.

Age, Height & Weight:

Height: 5'3 (160 CM)

Weight: 121 lbs (55 KG)

General Appearance:

Human appearance-
0a762c8f60918903bf435ab47a7f2e4c.jpg

Shifted appearance-

717397.jpg

Combat experience: Winery is a skilled hand-to-hand fighter, but she is better off clawing and snapping at her prey with her wolf-form's sharp fangs. Once again, her uncle mixes with her hunting skill.

Beliefs: Lyvellen; although she's not too devoted naturally, when it comes down to desperate times, she begs on her hands and knees.

Aspirations: To be feared and to intimidate her enemies. Nothing more.

Possessions: A threaded necklace is laced around her neck at all times. It has a charm in the shape of a tree. Other than that, the simple necessities; food, water, etc....

Personality: Sadistic, yet strangely charming, this young woman gets eccentric once she begins another hunt. Just like any other wolf shifter, she solely relies on her reflexes and instincts as she hunts.

History: WIP

WinterBugsy said:
Is it alright if I join?

Since nobody's answering, im assuming it's okay.

Character Skeleton:

Full Name: Winery Amovio

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Mystic

Occupation & Level of Education: Job- Huntress

Title- Hunter: Expert Class

Level of Edu.: She pretty much survives off of what her uncle has told her. She's knows how to add (simple numbers, mind you), and subtract, and spell (simple words), but all and all, very little. What her uncle mainly taught her was to survive.

Age, Height & Weight:

Height: 5'3 (160 CM)

Weight: 121 lbs (55 KG)

General Appearance:

Human appearance-
0a762c8f60918903bf435ab47a7f2e4c.jpg

Shifted appearance-

717397.jpg

Combat experience: Winery is a skilled hand-to-hand fighter, but she is better off clawing and snapping at her prey with her wolf-form's sharp fangs. Once again, her uncle mixes with her hunting skill.

Beliefs: Lyvellen; although she's not too devoted naturally, when it comes down to desperate times, she begs on her hands and knees.

Aspirations: To be feared and to intimidate her enemies. Nothing more.

Possessions: A threaded necklace is laced around her neck at all times. It has a charm in the shape of a tree. Other than that, the simple necessities; food, water, etc....

Personality: Sadistic, yet strangely charming, this young woman gets eccentric once she begins another hunt. Just like any other wolf shifter, she solely relies on her reflexes and instincts as she hunts.

History: WIP
I'd accept, but I'm not owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back