Kingdom Hearts: Seven Sealed

John,tired for some inexpicable reason,flopped over in the bed in the guest bedroom. He had the strage substance in his hand when he fell asleep

(OOC: Perfect opprotunity for a Dive into the Heart)

Snow smiled back in turn.

"..... Because now I've met you, and I still think you're suspicious." He said blunty, snatching the keychain from the man's hands. He inspected it thoroughly.

"..... What's it do?" He asked, looking back up at the man with an interested look on his face.

“It does nothing”

He stated rather flatly.

“Not yet anyway”.

It was at that moment that the normally dark skies of Hopes Height grew even blacker, thick smoggy clouds evaporating under the pressure of a starless, moonless sky. The man in red looked up and the one visible eye appeared to wince in agonizing realization.

“We’re done here”!

He nearly shouted as he grabbed onto Snow and yanked him violently through thin air, across the town and onto the beach with Welle, with almost nothing more than a brief flash of black and a few awkward steps.

“Welle! They moved faster than anticipated, Ansem is on to me”!

“Does he…”?

She began, trailing off, and never receiving an answer to her non-question.

The man in red threw Snow to the ground before waving a hand up into the air to conjure a swirling black ovoid hole.

“Lead them through the door, and do nothing, wait for me”!

And he vanished, teleporting into John’s room and grabbing him, throwing him over his shoulder, walked up next to Tristan and grabbed him around the neck before again vanishing. There was no time for introductions or explanations.

Welle moved quick, summoning her key blade out in a burst of dim, transparent light. She held it up, pointing it into the door to darkness.

“Go in”!

She growled forcefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back