• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts~ (OC only) *Open*

Hey guys sorry for being MIA for awhile. I’m planning on making all the threads tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for being patient. :)

Alright guys. I got the threads down. This RP will be called, “Guardians of Darkness” a Kingdom Hearts AU RP. Just look for Guardians of Darkness. ;)

I got the actual RP, OOC, and Character Sheets. Yay. Hope to see you there.

PurpleMyst PurpleMyst
I have two questions:
Will the characters and story from the games exist in this RP or is it completely separate and could I possibly join?
It’s all separate. There will be no mention of the current KH characters. In this world they never existed. It will take place before Union X, but there will still be no mention of the characters. And yes you can join. :)

so just ideas on this if it's still open. how about instead of one side being wrong, both the light and the dark (probably from the heartless being created) are trying to make the world unbalanced. therefore both light and dark will try and eradicate each other to become supreme.

so just ideas on this if it's still open. how about instead of one side being wrong, both the light and the dark (probably from the heartless being created) are trying to make the world unbalanced. therefore both light and dark will try and eradicate each other to become supreme.
Thanks for the idea! But the RP itself is open. Lol I should of explained that.

Im in. Can i post a dark lord? Not really an evil guy but a villain nonetheless. He is someone deeply immersed in the dark arts and powerful enough to fight keyblade users and command heartless. Is that cool?

BTW guys. If you want to be part of the Darkness anyone can control the Heartless, as long as you’ve been training in Darkness for a long period of time. (I don’t want it to be too overpowered) :P

Almost forgot, the Darkness can still use Keyblades just like the Light can. So, if you want you can use Keyblades.

That’s good to know.
I kinda see im as one of those bad guys you fight over and over again. Not overwhelmingly strong but well rounded in all catagories. Also ill let you be the one to decide when/if he becomes the darkheart wraith. And for the most part he will flee when loosing. If he turns into the hydra thats him pulling out his ace. So he trys to avoid doing so since it would mean he had nothing left to throw at them.

I was planning on having my character be in a riku situation, able to wield darkness but that's about it, no heartless control, no knowledge about it, and no keyblade for now

I kinda see im as one of those bad guys you fight over and over again. Not overwhelmingly strong but well rounded in all catagories. Also ill let you be the one to decide when/if he becomes the darkheart wraith. And for the most part he will flee when loosing. If he turns into the hydra thats him pulling out his ace. So he trys to avoid doing so since it would mean he had nothing left to throw at them.
Alright then! Welcome to the RP! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back