Kingdom Hearts - Forgotten Days [Story, Info & OOC]

You just made me sound so clueless right there...

For Aria, maybe a bee or wasp?

And for Maz, perhaps some butterfly... And Moko-Moko a tick... I'd say one of thos teeny-tiny bugs that fly all around my house and get stuck in my hair, but I have no idea what they're called.

How about a winged ant for Moko-Moko it can fly and it super small compared to Butterfly. Again I thought Butterfly for Maz. Either I'm a good guesser or I know you guys too well...

Yea Bee or Wasp sounds good for Aria.

Seems interesting. I call a Praying Mantis for Fenrir XDDD 
And Pyro, technically a centipede is an arachnid, since it belongs to the same spectrum as the scorpion and millipede.

Not really, no. Spiders and Scorpions are arachnid class. Centipedes are Chilopoda class.

So no, Centipede is not an arachnid, but it is not technically like the other insects and considering some can be poisonous I see the point. But I will allow Centipedes.

As for Praying Mantis, I guess in that case the Keyblade would be those arms, however they would always be pointing down to balance out your disadvantages, so you can't use them to stab with only slash downward.

I'm sorry Pyro, I've became unfit to reply. I think laziness has gotten to me...

I'll try to post again. I will fix this. |T

Wait, how much "bug" are they? I thought that they were humanoid but with bug details (wings, stinger, etc). When you said that Tatakau had beetle legs, it kind of confused me.

I thought they were small enough to fit under the door because, you know, they shrunk. But anyway, now that I know...

They are bug enough, the only human parts are facial parts such as eyes, nose and mouth. Their legs are fully bug, they have no hands or arms. Only six bug legs. The bodies are fully bug, except for Keyblade parts and unusual coloring. Full bug, also head, as said only humanish things are faces.

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Thesmashbro Oitetment

BTW guys I just wanna say thanks for sticking with this RP for so long, it wouldn't have continued it weren't for either of you. I promise I'm gonna be amping the plot up a bit as more as we reach towards the end of the mystery of the Forgotten. I'm going to start revealing clues as to their true purpose, starting with a big clue Kazan saw in that room with the machine.

Also we will start battling more of the big Forgotten like Ryoko's Forgotten, Kazan's one, Queen herself and maybe others....

I'm glad that this RP is still going too.

"Even though I'm the butt-monkey?"

Actually, you're more of a know-nothing know-it-all.

"Fair enough."

Nah, you are useful! You show us what not to do!

But thanks, Ryoko's one of the few is still trying to figure out the clues to the Forgotten while the rest of us deal with personal problems. Though you may focus on some of the wrong clues >_>

It's called conservation of detail. Because you can' describe everything, what you do describe is most likely important to the plot. That's why he was obsessed with the clock at exactly 12.

But yeah, nothing's more boring than a perfect protagonist.

Hey, i'm going to join the RP and i'm wondering if anyone could update me as to what's happening?

Ignore Thesmashbro, first lesson you need to learn. He is crazy and his character is an idiot.

Story so far: A group of Keybladers were sent to investigate the Lost World, their Gummi Ship crashed and they are being attacked by Forgotten, puppet like beings made from stolen precious memories. They decided to search for Gummi Blocks to try rebuild a working ship to get home. Queen, an intelligent Forgotten has promised they will die and sent other intelligent Forgotten to attack them.

They found a cabin with evidence that someone designed and built the Forgotten, the group just fell from a cliff inside a cabin. They crashed, are wounded and are being attacked by two intelligent Forgotten sent by Queen.

@Paranoia @Noah @Murfemra

Also, this is a note to everyone.

Please stop abusing cure and potions, yes I know they exist in the game but if you use them sparingly in the RP it not only ruins it, but makes it too easy and makes every wound seem worthless. Please save it for free time when we are healing up and it should never just heal all wounds magically.

Secondly, if you cast it, it drains all your magic so you can't cast another spell for like 10 -15 minutes.

Also no one should have any more potions. Please use potions and cures like you would use bandaging and anti-septic in other RPs, only when you have time and to only help you heal faster. Not magically make it all better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back