Kingdom Hearts - Forgotten Days [Story, Info & OOC]

PyroWarriorZ

Dragon Knight

Here I will post different details about the Kingdom Hearts RP, as well as a place for you guys to post OOC

Storyline So Far...

A group of Keyblade Apprentices were sent by their Master to the Lost World to investigate the Forgotten, a mysterious species that seem to be made from a person's most precious memory. However the Keyblade Apprentices Gummi Ship lost control and broke apart. The Keyblade Apprentices crashed in the Lost World and after waking up had to find each other, along with other characters lost in this world.

Those who have found each other and formed a group have decided to collect Gummi Blocks to try rebuild a ship big enough to escape and get them home to call for back up. However their progress is being interrupted by some powerful Forgotten who can speak. The first was Queen, a mysterious Forgotten who has warned them they cannot leave.

They then fought against Aria's Forgotten F-IP, but managed to escape. They soon met up with more people lost along the way and found more Gummi Blocks. Along the way they had strange dreams and destroyed Stitch's Forgotten Blabla. However fighting between the allies began to erupt as they were split up. They group reunites when F-IP attacks Aria, she transforms into a giant worm creature before being destroyed.

The group travel together to rest where they find a strange deserted cabin. Inside the cabin a strange machine is activated turning them into bugs, where they are attacked by a mechanical spider. They defeat the spider and return to normal, only to discover blueprints for a Meager, proving the Forgotten were designed by someone for a specific purpose.

The cabin is suddenly teleported to the peak of a cliff where it falls off and the group barely survives the fall. They are attacked by Ryoko and Tatakau's Forgotten, Zoku and Setsu. Queen interrupts and summons a whole army of thousands of Forgotten to attack them simultaneously.

The group survived the intense battle, with losses. However Kazan and Aria were captured and taken to the Forgotten's secret lair. A set of towers shaped like a hand digging into the ground. There they learned, they were chosen for the final experiment and that Queen and her master had re-constructed their Gummy Ship and intended to us it spread Forgotten all over the worlds.

Meanwhile Noah, a nobody who had been travellng with them was killed and was reborn as a somebody, Keyblade Wielder. He with the others set out to search for their captured friends by following an odd leaf in the wind. After Kazan and Aria escaped, they were reunited with the group where they began a final battle with Queen, Kazan's Forgotten who summoned her other half, a large dragon puppet. After defeating Queen, the group seek out her master to end the things once and for all.

At the top of the central tower they locate a massive laboratory inside with the mastermind behind everything, a frail old man named the Professor.

Forgotten Compendium

The Forgotten Compendium is a book given to Kazan by the Master which details the different lower Forgotten as well as giving battle strategy. I will list them here so you can remember them and you may choose to fight any of these during battles, all of these are considered endless in number and to be used as cannon fodder.

Meagers

The weakest of the Forgotten and the most numerous. They look like simple puppet children with wooden joints. They have sharp fingers, round heads with a line going around the forehead which allows them to open their heads up and short wooden noses like Pinocchio.

Jugglers

Slightly taller than Meagers, Jugglers have four arms and wear a droopy pointed hat with a poof, curly shoes and a clown neck brace. They can form energy balls which they juggle and throw, which can explode on contact.

BlockHeads

Giant Forgotten the size of Large Body Heartless. They have giant wooden fists with barrel like wrists. They have a door built into the chest which can open up to lock in people. Once trapped inside it is impossible to escape alone as the BlockHead is indestructible from within, the only way to escape is to attack from inside and have friends attack from outside until the BlockHead spits you out. The BlockHead has no head on it's shoulder, rather it's keeps it's head in it's chest compartment only to be taken out to be used as a bowling ball attack.

Buzzards

Lizard like Forgotten that stand on four legs and look like large wooden Komodo Dragons, they have giant metal buzz saws going through their bodies which stick out of their back and come out of their stomach like a back fin. The blade can spin for devastating attacks.

Triads

Spellcaster Forgotten the size of Red Nocture Heartless. They have tiny bodies hidden under white robes with small arms and mitten like hands, their feet are not visible from under the robe. They have three masks which they spin to show only one in the front, the one in front indicates their element as well as which spell they fire. The red angry mask makes them fire types, the blue sad mask makes them blizzard types and the yellow happy mask makes them thunder types. When attacked with elemental attacks or spells, they will spin their heads to the appropiate mask to absorb the attack.

Spin Caps

Forgotten with a cap that has a large helicopter propellor coming from it allowing them to fly with great speed and agility. They wear goggles and a pilot's jacket, their arms hold handles coming from their cap to help guide them and instead of legs they have a second set of arms which hold a cloth filled with explosive missile darts for them to drop on enemies.

Ticker

Small Forgotten shaped like alarm clocks. They have only small little feet with no legs so they waddle when they walk and only eyes coming out where the alarm bells should be. No other features except for the clock, when the clock hits 12 o’ clock. They explode into a huge explosion, killing themselves and anyone close enough.

Wheelie

Forgotten whose lower half is like a unicycle allowing them to race past with amazing speed, outclassing any other Forgotten. They have muffler pipes coming out of their backs that emit gas to choke victims. They have a headlight in their chest to blind opponents as well as handle bars coming out of their chest that they hold when they race. They are covering in racing stripes and have a helmet with a broken visor exposing their left eye.

Mr. Fixit

A small Forgotten shaped like an overweight midget mechanic. They are cute with a cap and brush like moustache. They carry wrenches and can fix and repair other Forgotten. They generally do not attack, except to defend themselves using their tools otherwise they fix the other Forgotten they accompany.

Br0ken

A Forgotten that initially appears a pile of broken wood and junk, until an unsuspecting victim comes close enough. That assembles itself into a very broken Forgotten missing one arm, half a leg, with a large hole in it’s chest and a crack across it’s head which makes it’s miss it’s left eye, nose and half it’s mouth. It’s limbs are all twisted, with it’s one hand disconnected and hanging by wires from it’s arm, it’s foot completely broken and turned around. It’s head is also disconnected, hanging from wires to the right. It has scraps of sharp wood sticking out from it’s body all over making it a walking pin cushion. It is also filled with wires that can launch out and wrap around an opponent so the Forgotten can literally wrap itself around them and strangle or stab them to death.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I didn't even think of combing Forgotten until Ryoko had to comment on how easy it was, then I realized it was a good idea and it was something Heartless and Nobodies couldn't do, so it would be fun. So it really is all his fault :P

Kidding aside I hope you guys are enjoying the RP so far, I still have a few more Forgotten ideas to add to the cannon fodder list. Please feel free to suggest plot ideas for your characters over PM.

Pfft. And here I thought you were bland.

I'm sorry for not posting for a while. I might be online from time to time but I don't have much time to post... You know how school is. Well, atleast you should.

[MENTION=3707]Mitaku[/MENTION] Right now, well we just encountered Aria's Forgotten F-IP. We battled it along with some Forgotten who combined and we caused a powerful explosion that forced F-IP to retreat. Now we are looking for a place to rest for the night and gain our strength back before we continue our search for Gummi Blocks

That brings the Forgotten count up to 5, pretty decent. That is all the ones I've thought of so far but I'm sure more might pop into my head.

Sorry guys, this thread got sent to the Forgotten World aka inactive threads. But I got it sent back.

Well it seems our Keybladers can't get along which while fun and shows good character development and plot development is not the way I expected things to turn out with Blabla. So maybe it should mix things up a bit... :D

Hey I was thinking like how in Kingdom Hearts Sora and friends goes through costume changes on certain worlds like Halloween Costumes, Animal Costumes, Mermaid Costumes, etc.

I was thinking we could have a mini-quest for one of the Gummi's that involved going into a sub-area of the Lost World where we all get costumes or different forms. But I want something not already done, so not Halloween, Animal or Mermaid costumes.

One of the ideas I had is a Gummi Block was shrunken and we are turned into insect forms to try find it. That way we each get to pick an insect to be, though it would only be temporarily. Just some fun and a chance to change our characters a bit and try a new style. I really want your input and ideas on this.

What about a western sub-world? They could have cowboy hats and all of that stuff (although I don't mind the insect thing).

Ryoko: I dunno, I kind of like the mermaid thing.

Tatakau: *slaps Ryoko's face*

Ryoko: Ow! What was that for?! It's not like I was imagining you with a mermaid tail and seashell b-

Tatakau: *punches Ryoko's face*

Fair enough, but limiting. I want costumes where we can each do different unique things such as bugs where we have a million bug types.

Western is limiting. We have only cowboy, native american, those singing girls from saloons and that is pretty much it. Not much variety, I think it's best for variety and less limits so each character can really stretch out on something new and different. With bugs there are a millions bugs that we could each be, without us ever having to fight over one and each is unique.

Not saying bugs is perfect, just wanna try something with lots of variety for each of us. For Eg in

Halloween: Sora got vampire, Donald got mummy, Goofy got Frankenstein monster.

Atlantis: Sora got dolphin merman, Donald got octopus, Goofy got sea turtle

Pride Lands: Sora got lion, Donald got tropical bird, Goofy got tortoise.

Christmas: Sora got Santa, Donald got snowman, Goofy got reindeer.

I want transformations like that where we can each do something different and that represents our character's personalities :) Not just for us, but also for other characters I can introduce in that sub world. So we need variety.

Not necessarily, you are kind of completely missing the point. Anything that would give variety enough. It doesn't have to be a genre like Kingdom Hearts does hence why all the examples are genres.

So Western themes would work as well, just worried not enough things to change into as I explained.

Well we will think while we fight F-IP and then we will do it after the battle has concluded. So let's take our time and think of any ideas we may come up with.

As for Fantasy-esque idea as possibility like Smashbro said. We'd have elves, dwarves and stuff I suppose. But it seems overdone and we can do that in any fantasy RP. The weirder the better, it's always fun to try new things with characters.

But I will admit it's hard to think of something, even I'm struggling which I asked if you guys might have any better ideas. So far the best I got was bugs, that has a lot of variety.

Oitetment Thesmashbro Kurotaki Suikun Danichu

OK so for now we will do the bug idea, but fear not and keep giving ideas because we may do another sub world for fun.

So your characters will have to be a bug, please everyone choose their own bug. You will have all your powers, magic and for Keybladers. Instead of holding the Keyblade, the Keyblade will become your stinger. Even if your bug doesn't have a stinger, it will now as your Keyblade. So no more holding them.

Also when i say bugs, I mean ordinary insects only. No mythical bugs or arachnids.

Also Oit, even Moko-Moko will have to be a bug, but I'm guessing a very small one like a tick. Or we could be clever and she could be like an Amoeba or something?!

I call Dragonfly for Kazan and Stinkbug for Stitch :P

Wait... What? The keyblade is the stinger? Why? A keyblade, despite being called a blade, is a blunt weapon. Do you know how well blunt stingers work? Besides, that means that they'll have to point their butt at the enemy if they want to attack.

Exactly, it makes attacking more difficult for them. They'll have to learn a new way to fight and fire magic, part of the fun will be the challenge to learn to how to fight with their new bodies or they will beat all the other bugs too easily. It's part of the idea we won't really know how to fight at first, so even other bugs will hard for us to deal with.

And yes a blunt stinger works as well as a blunt sword, but the Keybladers seem to manage :)

If you all hate it I'll take it away, but I want it to be humorous. This needs to me a more light hearted and fun part of the RP, at least for us the players. (Think of the endless fourth wall jokes you can make! By Fourth Wall I mean your character talking to us, not only talking about me the creator. It's like he has an obsession with me, it's creepy...)

Although as an alternative and compromise, beetles can have their Keyblades as their horns to make it easier.

Dimension travelers just have to break the fourth wall. Especially when you make grammar mistakes.

I call Aria as a dragonfly, if that works. I'm not sure for Maz and Moko-Moko... //thinks

As for Maz and Moko, so many bugs. Try go with something that fits personality.

Here is a list of bugs to help those who need some ideas:

Beetles

Lightning Bug

Weevil

Butterfly

Moth

Centipede

Grasshopper

Cicada

Water Strider

Fly

Bee

Wasp

Cricket

Cockroach

Pray Mantis

Ant

and many many many more... 
I knew that is what Tatakau would be! Sorry but she is the only character I knew exactly what you'd choose. For some reason I also thought you might like the idea of Cicada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back