• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts - Dawn & Dusk

Found your old one and edited it, but your welcome to change and find a new one if you wish. Sure you can find an actually violet coloured armor one.

Also @Metaphysics and @Ian Temero , you guys may begin posting.

Never, she was evil.... Nah, I'm kidding. You one of the originals, can't get rid of you even if I wanted...

Although your original char sheet is gone, you will have to remake. Although I still have the pictures of your Keyblade and older self stored somewhere on my computer.

No, I meant the one for this RP, not it's prequel. The one with new Keyblade and older looks.

NVM, it's back. So don't worry, only thing missing is the picture of Maz's weapon.

Pyro, since you're reviving it would you like to try and get more people?

I could spam the link in chat drop people the link a few times

Just know that the site has been on the decline lately...

Sure, I'd appreciate that. I understand that, even if we just get a few extra. I don't mind a small group, it was fun in the original with just a few people.

Was thinking we need someway to communicate with one another.

Maybe the Keyblade can allow communication with other Keybladers like a cell or transmit messages?

The Forsaken could also have a method, using Heartless as messengers.

@Metaphysics, @Hippopotamus and @Ian Temero, you guys still with me? We resurrecting this RP?

Thought you were going to give me the okay to post. Then I got a little lazy and didn't ask. :P

Post coming soon, no later than 2 days. Hopefully my sis will give me the computer by then.

PyroWarriorZ said:
Was thinking we need someway to communicate with one another.
Maybe the Keyblade can allow communication with other Keybladers like a cell or transmit messages?

The Forsaken could also have a method, using Heartless as messengers.

@Metaphysics, @Hippopotamus and @Ian Temero, you guys still with me? We resurrecting this RP?
It would be a d*** move of me not to be with you since I was the one that suggested we preform the dark ritual to bring this game back from the dead.

I've just been really busy. Having a crap ton of work to do at my job, quitting my job, locating and dealing with a broken water pipe in my house, and more crap not worth mentioning.

Wonderfull! I'd be interested in making a character, in a wee bit- after I just clear up some other things for the moment. Big fan of KH- are you using any non-standard, non-Disney-type worlds, or is this pretty close to cannon in regards to worlds?

Would you be wiling to consider the introduction of "Netherworld" (Which would be, in essence, the world from the first Disgaea game) ? Not as a visitable world- as a destroyed homeworld of a character, of course. (Though it being visitable would be fun, yes.)

Failing that- would a Character native to Radiant Garden be a-okay? Just want to make sure before I start writing things out.

You can, whether it would be visitable would depend on story and whether you stay active tho.

But your character can't be canon, want original characters.

Of course not- I was just thinking of being from one of those two worlds.

So being a Humanoid Demon from Disgaea, though- would in fact be acceptable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back