Killjoys, make some noise!

It is honestly next to impossible to fully develop a character without playing them, which blows so badly. I would prefer if everyone doubled up and jumped in with side characters as needed. Being the one to moderate (I guess?) the RP, I'll be doing my darned best to keep the twists and turns coming, sending out new radio broadcasts from Dr. Death, and reporting sightings of Dracs/Exterminators within the zones. I do want to keep this fresh and interesting while giving everyone a chance to really get in-depth with their character development.

I'm also thinking the whole thing happens somewhere between comics 1 and 4-ish. Around the time the girl is discovered but before Dr. D is killed so we still have him to rely on over the airwaves for plot points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting more and more excited, LOL. If anyone has any ideas to contribute to the plot/story we should be following, please feel free to speak up.

I'll probably be playing a total of three characters, Nix and Volt being my 'main', with Ash on the side. I really want us to have a decent number of characters so the world doesn't seem so small with just five people.

Still the same. I contacted another girl from Gaia who said she's interested. Hopefully she'll be making a post soon so we can get things started.

Brilliant, sounds brilliant. Are you going to be throwing up the rules and whatnot and the skeleton for apps?

Probably. I'll throw some stuff together about character bios. Or at least have people create one and post a link to it in the forum for each character they play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back