Keychains #258-301

Some of us were actually disapointed at the treatment of non-Saiyans in DBZ. Seriously, throw the poor humans a bone once in a while.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
krrackknut said:
I am also reminded of the first issue of Immortal Weapons, when Iron-Crutch Khan commands his "worthless students" to punch the waves until they hit Japan.
...I think it was Japan.

Besides, I think punching water would be a good martial arts training technique.
Obviously it is, if Ten Winds endorses it.

Of course, he also endorses pipe-smoking and boozehounding.
Which, therefore, must also be effective training techniques.

...I'll have to keep this comic in mind when my group gets around to training.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
krrackknut said:
I am also reminded of the first issue of Immortal Weapons, when Iron-Crutch Khan commands his "worthless students" to punch the waves until they hit Japan.
...I think it was Japan.

Besides, I think punching water would be a good martial arts training technique.
Obviously it is, if Ten Winds endorses it.

Of course, he also endorses pipe-smoking and boozehounding.
Which, therefore, must also be effective training techniques.

...I'll have to keep this comic in mind when my group gets around to training.
Pipe-smoking and boozehounding ARE effective training techniques for Orgiastic Fugitive Style at the very least.

Firstly, are we ever going to get a new thread?

Secondly, I think punching water is an actual martial arts teaching technique, though it's mostly to build up resistance in the hands if I remember correctly. Very cinematic.

Interesting solution...

...it is a bit disturbing that Secret is even cuter when she's fighting for her life. She's like a li'l puppy being chased by a playful Great Dane!

Also, I really cannot remember how Karen got scarred. Did I miss something?

merle said:
Interesting solution...
...it is a bit disturbing that Secret is even cuter when she's fighting for her life. She's like a li'l puppy being chased by a playful Great Dane!

Also, I really cannot remember how Karen got scarred. Did I miss something?
D:<

Nice scenery, and looking at Secret bob in the water reminded me of a scene from Highlander. Y'know the one, where Haggis tips the boat and drops Kilt into the water; while laughing.

Or is that just me?

This thread was... misnamed, and I'm going to lock it. Please use this one.

But to answer the question before you go, he's saying "Fodo faroma da ariala tabale"; or, "Food from the Aerial Table".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back