Keychain 81-85

ha, anyone else think it would be awesomely funny if Secret developed the Large mutation?

Just temporarily, Misho prolly has the charm to reverse wyld mutations

edit:

O.o

fnart...kyoot..boobie good..why the biting?

<obscurereference>So is Marena going to whip out the "I'll kill your entire fucking family" smile and trick Misho and Secret into killing each other, who are actually non-blood-related siblings?</obscurereference>

Turning it into an age joke was probably wiser. It's still rather funny. :D

I do have to wonder though... are there actually any people who read that comic who don't play Exalted?

does seem a little unlikeley, but the notes are there just in case. Also there might be some poeple who don' read all the books so a little clarification can't hurt

Funny stuff Jukashi, keep it up

Yeah, there are:

Coyotekin said:
OTFLMAO. "Fucking bordermarches" I was dying. My friend doesn't know Exalted......yet, so he didn't quite get why it was so fucking funny.

Thenlar said:
Turning it into an age joke was probably wiser. It's still rather funny. :D
I do have to wonder though... are there actually any people who read that comic who don't play Exalted?
I don't play Exalted, and I have little to no clue about anything related to it. And yet, I love this comic.

Hmm. Based on this latest comic, there's only one thing I can say...

*ahem*

Se-cret's mom has got it goin' on...

Blayze said:
Hmm. Based on this latest comic, there's only one thing I can say...
*ahem*

Se-cret's mom has got it goin' on...
Sir. You disgust me.

>.> <.<

*sings under his breath*

She's all I want and I've waited for so long

Secret, can't you see you're just not the girl for me..

Hey Marena, why the long face?

:D

*rimshot*

*tumbleweeds*

*crickets chirp*

you shut up sir!

*stomps off*

cyl said:
Maybe they could try to sell her in a future episode  :lol:
Maybe...but as a horse isn't the way to go. Skilled, Attractive, Disease Free concubines are worth more...and buying your slave girl and having her turn into a mouse when you aren't looking and scurry off can just be priceless. Even better if it's a bigger trap as part of her hunt for a human form, looking for the best example of filthy rich person in the area.

I, uh... predict that #85 will be a neatly encapsulated gag :)

Nice work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back