Keychain #361-365

LaFreeze said:
koc0003Redux.png
No no no, this is COMPLETELY wrong!

Creation is flat.

No, everyone else has it wrong. There's a simple explanation: Ten Winds is actually a Sidereal. Here's an oldass thread discussing it.

Either that, or Ten is just a (somehow?) overpowered Dragon Blooded.

Also, if a DB exalted has their anima explode, does that kill them or just destroy stuff around them?

Inverse said:
Also, if a DB exalted has their anima explode, does that kill them or just destroy stuff around them?
Yes

Also, With his anima flux Ten is stuck as a dragon blooded and sadly cant be anything more than the father of the Empress herself.

I wonder what god or gods are holding the Key. It should put an interesting slant on the challenges.

Soooo... just what kind of dragon did Misho used to ride? A wyld-shaped dragon, or an actual elemental dragon? The first option is probably ridiculous, but I've been going through some homebrew material recently that dealt with just that topic, and it had a dragon as an actual example.

Locnil said:
Soooo... just what kind of dragon did Misho used to ride? A wyld-shaped dragon, or an actual elemental dragon? The first option is probably ridiculous, but I've been going through some homebrew material recently that dealt with just that topic, and it had a dragon as an actual example.
Whatever dragon he wanted to ride xD

First Age Solars say they wan't a dragon they better get a LONG list of choices by yesterday!

Ooor...he was riding Her Supreme Redness 8) (the other way around maybe at times)

The Gods holding the Key?

The God of the Power of Understanding must be one!

Also, this comic is gonna be a good example for my gaming group when I say "Don't fuck with the OATHBINDER!!"

5 challengers for the key... Placing bets that one of the Sidreals or Streams join in, and so do the Deathknights which Misho cant try to kill until the challenges are over (and vice versa).

Edit: And maybe the "Immaculate Mastah"

DukeGod said:
Thanqol said:
LaFreeze said:
No no no, this is COMPLETELY wrong!

Creation is flat.
Angles mess with everything ^^

But we could use some psychedelic effects to show the wyld at some borders!
This is just one of infinite random configureation of the Wyld at any given moment. At this point it just decided to look a lot like empty space, if I had shown it slightly earlier it would have been filled with books on collecting dragon blood bobble heads written in a language so evil it hasn't been invented yet and made out of lime jellow. Any non-flatness of creation is entirely an optical illusion of the Wyld.

5 challengers for the key... Placing bets that one of the Sidreals or Streams join in, and so do the Deathknights which Misho cant try to kill until the challenges are over (and vice versa).
Edit: And maybe the "Immaculate Mastah"
A return of the "Immaculate Mastah" would be indeed awesome!

I'm wondering though if Misho and group might not stack the deck and ask Nova or some other relatively "friendly" part to challenge as well to increase their odds of keeping it away form the Abyssals. Also it seem like the Fair Folk might want to challenge too as the Keys are a threat to creation so they could join to try and give the key to Deathknights to try and speed up the whole oblivion/end of creation time line.

Interesting, a tournament arc huh?Wonder how many old faces will pop back up and how many new ones will join in.

Locnil said:
If you look for homebrew material by Jukashi, you can often find out information about the setting and First Age Misho's life. The dragon mentioned today is talked about in a crown that Misho made for said dragon that gave the dragon additional powers. They were good friends and I would not be surprised to see that dragon show up in the comic.

I thought it was implied that the dragon was somehow used in the construction of Mew Cai. Or maybe Mew Cai was just made in it's image. Or maybe I made the whole thing up.

magnificentmomo said:
I thought it was implied that the dragon was somehow used in the construction of Mew Cai. Or maybe Mew Cai was just made in it's image. Or maybe I made the whole thing up.
I don't recall anything like that, but it would make sense.

magnificentmomo said:
Nope. The fluff from the crown says that after Misho's death, the dragon has spent most of his time at the Elemental Pole of Air, eschewing mortal affairs.

Kyeudo said:
Locnil said:
If you look for homebrew material by Jukashi, you can often find out information about the setting and First Age Misho's life. The dragon mentioned today is talked about in a crown that Misho made for said dragon that gave the dragon additional powers. They were good friends and I would not be surprised to see that dragon show up in the comic.
Ah, yes, now that you mentioned it I think I remember reading the fluff text of the crown somehwere around here. Thanks!

Locnil said:
Kyeudo said:
Locnil said:
Ah, yes, now that you mentioned it I think I remember reading the fluff text of the crown somehwere around here. Thanks!
Maybe right here! HAH!

Hey, Jukashi, have you tried getting in touch with the manufacturer and asking them where the contrast is? It isn't good if can't even look at your screen.

Secrets looks cute with that staff.

But as an Abyssal, wouldn't her usual clothes be good enough for funeral clothes? :?

Oh that Luna! :mrgreen:

edit: Also that is probably the first time that line about flying and your arms being tired wasn't a joke.

Can someone confirm my thoughts here?

Did she spent all that time flying around to spend Essence and thus blur her fate?

(Don't know how Lunars work)

Locnil said:
But as an Abyssal, wouldn't her usual clothes be good enough for funeral clothes? :?
I think she meant that she herself didn't have anything to wear to Secret's funeral. Secret, of course, would be in a closed casket.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Locnil said:
I think she meant that she herself didn't have anything to wear to Secret's funeral. Secret, of course, would be in a closed casket.
Assuming that there would be enough of Secret to be placed in a closed casket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back