Keychain #356-360

Aasharu

Since the next one will be 356, it's time for a new thread. And then after 357, it will languish for two weeks while we wait for 358.

Also, [shatner]Placeholder![/shatner]

Well . . . crap.

Or is it? If the limiter breaks under stress, could it be mistaken for taking the Second Breath?

I don't think that's very likely. But I want to see the hilarity potential in the sidereal's face

"what, a solar?"

"wtf, a lunar too?"

"ohnoes an abyssal too!"

"HEY WHY IS THERE A SOLAR WITH ROCKETS DOWN THERE"

I noticed that Karen's band is in place on this page, but not on previous page...

I think Marena forgot to pray for herself, since the Tells are the most obvious traits, as far as I know. (haven't played a game of Exalted, or know anyone who does)

ptmc2112 said:
I noticed that Karen's band is in place on this page, but not on previous page...
Jukashi forgot the Earth aspect's armband in an earlier comic, so it might be just Stress making him skip a few minor details or something.

That said, Marena must have really Botched that prayer roll.

Nope, she succeeded. She just asked a trickster diety for help and got the literal genie interpretation. Her sister isn't the one to reveal their nature to their enemies.

Oh, dear...well, obviously Luna thinks that they're skilled enough to survive this, at least. Probably.

Also, Jukashi, hope you feel better, and have a good break! Your health is most definitely more important than the comic, and I bet most everyone else here feels the same way.

Jukashi should get some sleep

Only to wake up next week

So his readers would not weep

For having lost one of their peer

And in the end,forget all in a sip of beer

(I shouldn't have done that xD )

Aniway,awesome stuff

Also,what Essence is Misho estimated to be in?Cause if its high than he probably has Charms stronger than the entire set of those poor dudes

(A Perfect Defense for starters...and stuff from the Melee tree)

I'm guessing either 4 or 5. He's at least as high on essence as marena is, and as of the manse events she had essence 4. 6 or more might be too much considering he is, in some's words... "Less".

Actually, Comic 335 mentions him learning Solar Circle, making that Essence 5 minimum... Though whether his "reincarnation" puts restrictions on this would need to be addressed.

Oh, I forgot about the story of his immortality-granting sword. So Misho's a 5+... that puts more oddness to his exaltation. He's with Marena for as long as he's exalted, right? What is that, like 5 years?

Also... Poor, poor Streams. I do find her expression and disheveled situation endearing, though!

Jesus Christ it's a Dragon!
Get in the car!

You picked the perfect time to go on hiatus Jukashi. I really want to know just how Streams is going to react.
"IT'S A LUNAR AND A SOLAR!! GET IN THE CAR!!!!!!"

*finds rockets*

"WATER BURNS LIKE FIRE CHARM!"(just made this up)

She'll then reach the moon. And from there she will master the movement of the seas, becoming a Nobilis of the waters and will top Kimberry!

Or...maybe not

Hmm, does this mean that they now have to kill all these schmucks, to keep them from talking? Because I don't see any other way to prevent a Wyld Hunt at this point.

That may be the case. But this raises the question: Who is that exalted? His talk with the two mortals gave me the ominous feeling he's his brother or something. But I don't know enough about him to tell if that would matter much.

Simply because I had nothing else to do I raise a question to simpyl make his delve into random insanity

Is there any chance that Four and Stream got Camel Toe on those clothes xD ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back