Keychain #348-350

koc0350.png

I hope the bedrest does you good, Jukashi.

Misho makes a good plan. :D

Hope you feel better soon, Jukashi, and take it easy 'till you do.

Also, did that fire aspect just parry the ground? :D

"Dont' escalate"?Hands on the bracelet???

IT'S SO MORPHING TIME!!!!

Also,what prayer strip did our new Fate Ninja put in his face?It looks sorta cool =D

(Is that actual High Realm?Or are they written in something else I kinda forgot...gonna check the Player's Guide)

DukeGod said:
"Dont' escalate"?Hands on the bracelet???
IT'S SO MORPHING TIME!!!!
"GoGo DB Rangers! GoGo DB Rangers!

You mighty Dragon Blooded Rangers!"

Although that would mean they have combining Warstriders... minus one because I don't see a replacement for Ten.

DukeGod said:
Also,what prayer strip did our new Fate Ninja put in his face?It looks sorta cool =D

(Is that actual High Realm?Or are they written in something else I kinda forgot...gonna check the Player's Guide)
Since she's using Perfection of the Visionary Warrior, it should be the Scripture of the One-Handed Maiden. Written in Old Realm, probably.

Also, great comic. Hope Jukashi keeps this up if he's feeling better.

Locnil said:
DukeGod said:

Since she's using Perfection of the Visionary Warrior, it should be the Scripture of the One-Handed Maiden. Written in Old Realm, probably.

Also, great comic. Hope Jukashi keeps this up if he's feeling better.
Jukashi gleefuly(in my opinion at least)showed us that his Old Realm is actually those hierogliphycal(or whatever is the word) drawings ^^And the actual setting's Old Realm

That looks a lot like Kanji,made me think it's High Realm.I thought because I used it in a game(actually drawing what I written.On paint.It ended up rather,badly drawed) and was planning on putting my name in my signature in High Realm.But them I found out they don't have the syllables necessary

Edit:On the other hand,that stuff looks a lot like Greek letters...I remenber using that third inscription in physics

I have finally found an author who understands that having a student tell her master "You taught me everything I know" is an admission of weakness rather than a boast of strength.

The way to present the Perfection of the Visionary Warrior is to do a panel from the point of view of the Sidereal using it.

Which, consulting the charm text, is basically this:

TheMatrixWallpaper1024.jpg

(Signing up for an account was perhaps more effort than this post warrants)

Kvetch said:
The way to present the Perfection of the Visionary Warrior is to do a panel from the point of view of the Sidereal using it.
Which, consulting the charm text, is basically this:

TheMatrixWallpaper1024.jpg

Man, I'd have rather you let me pretend that the Sid was being Sailor Mercury (even though it's the sign of Jupiter).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back