Keychain #306-310

What does the Black Mirror do? I'm guessing it's the source of the name of the Black Mirror.

All five Keys would almost certainly let you unlock the Monstrances, but you could probably do it with less, seeing as they genuinely are a cage that keeps things locked inside- all five keys let you do anything you can word in terms of unlocking, according to a second-hand quote on the WMG page of TV Tropes.

Secret's braid taunts me. It fills me with an urge to cut the damn thing off for reasons I can't fully explain.

I wonder what Secret would look like with short, boyish hair.

You know, I was actually sort of expecting the sunrise to banish the summoning before Secret's dad could spit out his news. This way is better, but the foreshadowing had me going for a bit.

Fighteer said:
You know, I was actually sort of expecting the sunrise to banish the summoning before Secret's dad could spit out his news. This way is better, but the foreshadowing had me going for a bit.
Yeah, I had a feeling it might go that way.

The question is, why's Misho hanging around close enough to hear what they said?

MorkaisChosen said:
The question is, why's Misho hanging around close enough to hear what they said?
Shhh. You're making so much noise I can't hear the plot telling me when to eavesdrop.

MorkaisChosen said:
Fighteer said:
Yeah, I had a feeling it might go that way.

Because Investigation is a caste ability.

MorkaisChosen said:
Misho's concerned that Secret's a plant. She might still be loyal to the Silver Prince all this time, just waiting for a chance to backstab him and the others. So he helpfully supplied a ghost to test whether she'd try to send a message back to her master via the undead telegraph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back