Keychain #246 - #250

Aasharu said:
Well, they are obviously not members of the nonexistent white veil society, and this comic certainly doesn't imply that Racer is a member of this nonexistent society.
Read the Scroll of the Monk for more (less) information.
See, I was just trying to think of a joke about virgins, but the now-implanted idea of Racer as a Dreaming Pearl Courtesan makes my head hurt ><

What's dreaming pearl courtesan got to do with the entirely fictional White Veil Society? Surely such a nonsense organisation would practice the equally nonexistant White Veil Style for maximum efficiency of cake and ice cream delivered death. Surely. If they existed. Which they don't.

Of course.

>.>

<.<

It wa a purely hypothetical statement, I was merely extrapolating that such a non existant society would have an equally non existant martial art and.. and OH GOD THEY'RE COMING IN THROUGH THE TOILET!

*gurgling noises*

See' date=' I was just trying to think of a joke about virgins, but the now-implanted idea of Racer as a Dreaming Pearl Courtesan makes my head hurt ><
You do realize that Marena disguised herself to attend that school as Haruhi Fujioka, right?

-cdi

cdi said:
See' date=' I was just trying to think of a joke about virgins, but the now-implanted idea of Racer as a Dreaming Pearl Courtesan makes my head hurt ><
You do realize that Marena disguised herself to attend that school as Haruhi Fujioka, right?
Having never watched the series (and consider myself fortunate for doing so) I'll take your word for it.

Here's what I wanted to link but couldn't remember what the title was.

Oh wow am I dense. I just looked at this page for the fifth time, and I just realized what Marena meant when she said that it's technically Racer they're friendly with. Somebody please beat me upside the head.

Of course, we all know Marena swings both ways, so there shouldn't be any reason for them to not be friendly with her as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back