Keychain #236-240

Umm, I don't really get the last two comics... So this sidereal lady helps our heroes because she trusts herself with the keys more than anyone else, and since Deathknights are involved she can interfere with impunity... So in order to maintain this bureaucratic shield, she now attacks Secret?

Or did I misinterpret something?

Secret is a Deathknight, therefore she can still involve herself because there is still a Deathknight involved in the possession of the keyblaaaAACCCCKKKK!!!!

*sounds of being dragged off by Disney lawyers*

runaway_brain_mickey.jpg

Tal9922 said:
Umm, I don't really get the last two comics... So this sidereal lady helps our heroes because she trusts herself with the keys more than anyone else, and since Deathknights are involved she can interfere with impunity... So in order to maintain this bureaucratic shield, she now attacks Secret?
Or did I misinterpret something?
Pretty much. She's not so much helping the heroes as she is taking on a mutual foe ("The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy; no more, no less.") and using the fight as a cover to grab the orichalcum key. Her excuse for being there is "Abyssals can threaten Creation with these incredibly important artifacts," so she can claim that Secret is also under her mandate even though Secret was not amongst her original targets. If someone outside that mandate (such as, say, another Exalt type) can hold and keep the key, then she's got no cause to actually try to take it from them, since the key is then sufficiently safe for the Sidereals to remain uninvolved.

Due to how good the previous two were, I find myself slightly disappointed there isn't Halloween filler, but ,ironically, wouldn't have thought about it if Juk hadn't mentioned it in his comments.

Dear Jukashi

How about you give us a bonus comic for Halloween, to make up for the missed comics?

Love, Joni

Dear Ker'ion,

You did not phrase your post in the manner of a letter.

For this immortal transgression, you shall burn in resplendent, unquenchable fire.

Also, we are taking away your cookies.

Sincerely,

Krrackknut.

Dear Krrackknut,

Bite me.

Sincerely,

Ker'ion

P.S.: I still liked the demon mouse.

Dear Jukashi,

I don't understand at all. Is the last panel supposed to focus on her jade ring, fang, or the keyblade?

But, I'm sure that come Friday, it will be as clear as day.

Remember that the best things in life are silly,

Krrackknut.

Dear Jukashi,

Internet memes are silly.

Your friend,

Kyeudo

P.S. The Sidereal is awesome.

Dear Jukashi,

I love Secret's self-encouragement mantra as she flees in terror. I am also terrified by Ten Wind's ominous meditation.

Love, Thanqol.

Dear Jukashi

Why does the sidereal look like she's wearing a hot teacher Resplendancy?

Sincerely, EZahn

Also, the teacher always knows what you're doing, even when she's turned around.

Is it bad that I think Secret's wind-tossed hair is SO SEXAH? I blame Baywatch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back