Keychain 206 through 210.

Thrice-Radiant Misho Star-Eyes, All-Seeing Sorcerer of the Unconquered Sun.

Or...not.

I cannot believe I didn't think of this before. I finally know who Ten Winds is.

He's an old master, he doesn't much care for the realm, made of ice, at the end of his life, and views Anathema sympathecially.

Ten Winds is Tepet Arada.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
So...
I guess he Favors Awareness, but he hasn't pumped much XP into it, then?
I was going to say. I thought he favored awareness...

Surprise Anticipation Method, Misho. Because the Chosen of Dawn are not supposed to get conked from behind by giant guitars.

I'm also glad to see that Marena isn't keeping up contact with the society that she isn't a member of.

Aquillion said:
Surprise Anticipation Method, Misho. Because the Chosen of Dawn are not supposed to get conked from behind by giant guitars.
Misho is Chosen of the Sun, Twilight caste. Nothing to do with dawn.

Of course Marena doesn't belong to a secret society. That would be ridiculous. She's also obviously not going to a teahouse to contact the society she doesn't belong to.

And if they did, they certainly wouldn't even wear white veils. That would be incredibly stupid.

And we surely wouldn't know about it. No, sir.

We don't know anything about what? I wasn't aware there was anything at all to not know about.

Move along, citizen. Nothing to see here.

Only when the Maiden of Endings comes through.

Until then, we're all good.

:mrgreen:

It's an in-joke. Whenever we don't talk about the White Veil society, we don't always speak of it in the negative.

WHITE VEIL STYLE: There is no White Veil Society. It is not cunningly concealed among the apparently carefree Dragon-Blooded socialites of the Realm, its satrapies and Lookshy. No one would suggest that its members have a political agenda within and beyond the Scarlet Empire. Nor would anyone believe, should it be whispered, that the White Veil Society collects vast sums of money and favors in order to further the goals that it doesn’t have. Moreover, an organization that does not exist certainly cannot have the influence or talent pool to develop its own subtle, social martial arts style. -Scroll of the Monk

There is no Terrestrial Tea and Ice Cream Society. Haven't you been paying attention?

And even if there were one, we still wouldn't talk about it. Ever.

Smeggedoff said:
And they certainly don't have one of the most badass nonchalant martial art styles ever, nosiree
Right, I got it. There Is No Terrestrial Tea and Ice Cream Society. Though if there were one, which, there obviously isn't, but if there were, I bet they'd have some very awesome tea and ice cream indeed. Which kind of makes it a pity there is No Terrestrial Tea and Ice Cream Society.

It'd be more like this:

Even if there was a Terrestrial Tea and Ice Cream Society, they would not actually even have sweet, delicious, euphoric tea and ice cream that they use to control the Scarlet Empire.

The key is everything is negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back