Keychain 171 - 175

Ker'ion

Primordial of Abstract Logic
It's 5:30 on Friday morning and noone has posted to today's comic yet?!

You people don't deserve to be called fans (I was on an 8 mile walk, so :P ).

This is what happens when you don't use condensed narcissism to build your 'strider.

Tanget: DOOMstrider, what would it look like?

Off to Autochthon's Core!

Is anyone else getting the idea that Nova doesn't really want to kill any of the people she's fighting? Or even much care about winning?

As with all things not updated to 2e yet, there is next to 0 info about the Charms that Alchemicals can have at Elder levels. I can't see a reason why not, though, with the Elsewhere gates and all.

Go Nova, kick his Exalted ass! :mrgreen:

I think the "Flimsy gods" bits confirms the forums spectulation that it's not really a Warstrider, but an Essence Construct. You can't accidentally break a Royal Warstrider.

...I'm such an Alchemical cheerleader. :wink:

merle said:
Is anyone else getting the idea that Nova doesn't really want to kill any of the people she's fighting? Or even much care about winning?
Well, she's a giant cat.

"gods and services"

"inferior gods"

"dry gods"

"public gods"

"luxury gods"

"capital gods"

"consumer gods"

Jtuxyan said:
I think the "Flimsy gods" bits confirms the forums spectulation that it's not really a Warstrider.
It wasn't speculation. The comic shows him casting the spell God-Forged Champion of War, which creates a warstrider from the surrounding gods. There wasn't a shred of doubt.

They go back home and brag to the other little gods about how they got to make a real difference in a cool epic fight, while the other gods scoff at their claims, after all, how could such pathetic gods really make any difference?

And lo, Flagg came down from above and smacked KoC in it's punk @$$.

And it was good.

Right in the ovaries! :lol:

<.<

Oooh!

I broke 4500 posts!

This calls for a new Avatar!

I love how all the women cover their own breasts and wince. While I do not believe women have that reaction like guys tend to while watching crotch kicks, it's still really funny.

Meanwhile, Ten is doing...something? Is he grabbing Blossom's amulet? Why? It probably won't come off that easily, since I'm pretty sure it's part of her frame.

Haku said:
Ow.... :shock:
Wait... what is Wind doing to Blossom? : xD :
Being 'Diplomatic'? Who knows...drinking and smoking may not be the only vows our former monk decided held him back.

Ah, yes, he is grabbing her mantle. I see now. That makes what he's doing a lot more apparent, actually. Your Art roll beat my Perception roll this time, Juk :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back