Keychain 106-110

*submits to: Brickwall one (1) x: Invoice for new keyboard.*

Damnit, man, not when I'm drinking! :lol:

I think we're all grateful, though.

Ahh, well. I'm glad those two sanctimonious pricks are getting some good comeuppance.

I'm going to take a stab a in the dark and say the First and Forsaken Lion was not amused by their performance.

Flame has no lips, dude. His skin is practically thinned out to the point of nonexistence, including on his face.

Something tells me Flame wouldn't care if Ben listened - he'd tell Ben to shut up regardless.

-cdi

I would hope that thing telling you isn't the comic, because the comic certainly isn't saying that. :P

On reflection, though, I'm pretty sure Ben is having a conversation with Flame at the moment. Given Flame's expression of anger towards Ben rather than mere annoyance or simple pain.

Brickwall said:
I for one am glad that Flame's skirt seems to defy the laws of gravity. The alternative would be horrifying.
I dunno, I'm fairly curious as to whether there's still anything down there.

Actually, given the state of decomposition, how exactly are we sure that Flame was originally male?

merle said:
He's not wearing a top' date=' so itza boy.[/quote']
...or there's simply not enough soft bits left for it to be worthwhile to wear a top.
EM's ex-wife wore a top and the damn thing nearly indented. But she still wore it.

I will now go scrub my brain to remove the image of EM getting it on with any willing creature.

Curse you. Curse you forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back