Keeps Me Searching (bluesummers x kalilynne)

(Afterwards)

Liev hadn't moved from her side and now sees she is coming to. "How do you feel?" He asked as he brushe some hair from her face.

She moaned softly as her eyelids fluttered open. She felt heavy and awkward like a ton weighed upon her chest. She didn't think she could move yet so she just laid there looking up at the world seeing things in a different perspective

"Your going get hungry sooner or later. You have options to consider. First things first we've got to find home." He scooped her up and started carrying her into town. "When the time comes you have three options. Hunt animals, though not very good and won't sustain for long. Thats why most vampire prefer human blood. Find a doner, sometimes people will sell their blood to vampires, though that has risk i'll tell you about later. And of coarse the obvious. We'll be leaving the shade soon. The sun won't cause us to burst into flames but direcect sunlight can start to poison after a few minutes without the proper elixer. I have enough left for you. We won't be long from town but you seem to be regaining your strength. Things will be a little different ounce we get into town but if we lay low I'm sure we can avoid conflict. Any questions?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back