Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - The 15th Generation [Inactive]

Rank ZZZ

Lead Guitarist
Rank ZZZ submitted a new role play:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - The 15th Generation - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! The 15th generation,

The Vongola are an old Italian Mafia family. The only honourable Vongola bosses so far were the Vongola Primo and the Neo Vongola Primo. Tsunayoshi Sawada, my great, great granduncle was the Neo Vongola Primo. His great, great grand kids, have all perished. That left me as one of 3 heirs of my family. I, unlike Neo, was well aware of my families history and I will fulfil both his and the Primo's intentions. I have been training for this for years. We are going to rise up from the ashes of this...
Read more about this role play...

Rank ZZZ updated Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - The 15th Generation with a new update entry:

Regarding Boxes

Box Weapons are small cube-shaped boxes that store powerful weaponry inside. Though they are called Box Weapons, few actually come in the form of conventional armaments and the most are designed after animals. The greatest assets of these Box Animals, as they are called, are the special abilities born out of the unique traits of the Dying Will Flames that serve as their power source. To begin with you will...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Rank ZZZ updated Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - The 15th Generation with a new update entry:

The Rings

Rings - Mysterious items with the power to convert the Wave Energy that flows inside the human body into Dying Will Flames. The process behind this conversion is obscure in details, but it has been said that an individual's resolve plays a major role in determining its success and efficiency. Though many Rings were treated as treasures inside the Mafia Families and passed...

The Arcobaleno

Arcobaleno - A group made up of World's Strongest "I Prescelti Sette" of an era, which translates to the "Selective Seven", who each possess a pacifier that represent the different colours of the rainbow, with each colour corresponding with their respective Dying Will Flames. Their Pacifiers will glow when a member is near another Arcobaleno. The Arcobaleno were transformed from adults into their infant and current forms in an...

Dying Will Flames

Dying Will Flame - Described as high-density form of energy that is refined from one's own life-force. Due the way how it resonates with one's emotions, it has been regarded as a type of battle aura. However, unlike the aura, which is a supernatural phenomenon that can only be seen by a few individuals, the Dying Will Flame is in many ways more alike to a real flame, possessing even its own destructive properties.
Dying Will Flames are...

Flames of the Earth

Earth (Terra) - While using this Flame, Enma can manipulate the local gravity to any extent that he wishes. This power was previously misconceived as a form of telekinesis due to his ability to manipulate objects by carefully manoeuvring the gravity around it accordingly.
Forest (Foresta) - Forest Flames have the ability to create and control plant life. These plants can be used to create barriers...

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back