Kakashi: My Hero

I wouldn't do anything, There wasn't anybody around that time that I liked being, also I don't exactly understand.

Not exactly, I get the MinatoxKushina thing, what I don't understand is when and how this is suppose to take place?

Hey did anyone check out my merged pic for chimera and by the way the merged form of Archdemon and Chimera has a name and that is Sephiroth for those who don't know.

Name: Neji Hitorashi

Chakra: Fire learning Lightning

Jutsu: ninjutsu, taijutsu

Special jutsu: Fire Release, Great Fire dragon, Flamebombs Great fireball technique, Chidori

Love interest: none yet

Other: He is only 13 but already become a Chunin he is one of the most promising young ninjas in the village. He lost his parents at 8years old when they went on a mission and never made it back.

Personality: (will play in the rp)

Bio: Neji's parents were great ninjas in the village and they taught Neji how to be a ninja at a very young age they were happy family and life was good for Neji. But when he was 8 his parents went out on a mission and were killed during it. Neji for a while was so upset he would not do anything but the people in the hidden leaf village (im guessing that is the village we all live in if were on the good side) got neji to turn it around and train again. Now he is one of the most promising Ninja in the village as well as one of the most liked.

Appearance:
5457-363887152-jpg.42737

(Just Reposting my character for @MemoriesofXemnas to see)

Oh that. Well I have plan...for that...when he goes for nine-tails training any one of us will be Minato and I or any other girl will do Kushina and we will create a sub-part.

I don't really like the idea, mainly because I really wouldn't do anything during that, but seeing as I generally get overruled on these arguments, I won't argue against it.

Archdemon said:
Name- Chimera
Age- 30

Appearance-
AnimeMaleMage.jpg

Chakra Nature- Darkness

Kekkei Genkai-(If any)none

Justsu- same as Archdemon just with a book but will get a special sword later on

Special jutsus- until he gets the sword none at the moment but when he gets the sword he will merge with Archdemon to complete his goal and the combined two will be more powerful than the most powerful justsu on the planet.

Relationship Status/Love Interest- (As per anime)none.

Sword Masamune:
FF7_Masamune.jpg
the sword is also 68 inches long

merged form:Sephiroth
Sephiroth-FFVIIArt.png
Just showing this to the new guy.

Oh yeah....One more thing....Sakura and sasuke are engaged....and saskue is back in town and is good

~>♥<~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back