Age- 16

Appearance-
SasukeUchihaShippuden.png

Chakra Nature- Fire Release/Lightning Release

Kekkei Genkai- Sharingan

Jutsu- Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Special jutsu- Kirin

Relationship Status/Love Interest- single/none

Chimera will the Big Boss's name who is ordering Archdemon against Konoha. He is also known to Orochimaru and is still unknown to Konoha. He will be revealed in the end. For the time being Chimera is only contacting Orochimaru and Archdemon.

Well Orochimaru has four hideouts, so I think I'm good.

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2

Name-pbtenchi

Age-18

Appearance- blonde hair, 3d glasses, green shirt, black trousers, black shoes

Chakra Nature- earth, ice

Kekkei Genkai-

Justsu- ninjitsu, Taijutsu

Special jutsus- earthquake, iceberg, influence, sandstorm, sheer cold, collapse, ice clones, cold thunder, snowmen, cold mist, each of them are different but I must say that my best justsu is influence, which allows me to push an idea into someone's mind

Relationship Status/Love Interest- none yet

and as for good or bad, that's a secret

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean Kakashi is the copycat ninja and he probably doesn't know half as many of those... Is super saiyan on that list...

Actually Kakashi knows so much more than those it's not even funny.

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2

True... But without a sharingan I don't see how one could know that many special Jutsus let alone have three chakra natures.

Yeah I said him that he cannot have 3 chakra natures. Thats impossible. Only one guy had that from the anime. He was some Kage.

xD  
Arch you two are the ones who are doing the evil part. Sedrian joined late so might not catch up. He will be doing Orochimaru, Sasuke and Itachi. Orochimaru and Sasuke are bad here. Sasuke doing it for Orochimaru's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back