• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kagerou Project: A New Beginning

I would be fine with it if you want to connect our characters in some way. Do you want to?

Idea 1: we went to the same school but different classes, i was a bit of a loner while you were just an adverge kid. One day, we met accidentally at the mall when it was around [insert holiday]. Since then, we've been hanging out 24/7 ish? Anyway, my character has feelings for you but doesnt know what to say. [you can add more if you want]

Idea 2: the mary and seto meeting

[you can come up with ideas too, sorry i had to keep it kinda short because of my fingers]

Yeah, well I just finished my character so you can check that out. I think that maybe once he became an orphan they could have met in the mall and then the rest of your idea?

Also what's wrong with your fingers.

Ahhhhh. So I'm fine with going with idea one (changing where they met to just the mall and not school) if you are too.

It's decide then. But just so we are clear does my character know that your character has a crush on him?

Not nessacarlly. He would like her as a friend but if he likes her enough to get into a relationship with her... Well shall leave that to fate, and the IC tab.

That is a big problem. I wonder who you would fix that... Do you have a computer, an iPad, an iPod? A smart phone.

Ok now there's the problem. It's cool, it's not too important right now, you should add a pic once you get back though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back