• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᗩᔕKᗩᒪ ᗩᑕᗩᗪEᗰY

Fisher tried his best to stay on the ground when he was being flung around by the monster that was once Mason. Once he was let go, Fisher had done a flip and nearly toppled over from the amount of blood he had lost. It was already the start of the fight and Max's shoulder was slowly killing him. It felt numb to the point of not being able to move it, which meant he had to end this fight soon. "You know I don't want to do this to you, but you've got me backed into a corner here Mason." Max would say to the wolf, on the fence on weather he should continue the sound waves or end them.

MR. MASON STEELE
The wolf showed a slight flicker in the irises at the mention of 'Mason'. The tiniest splinter of chestnut, barely noticeable. As the beast squirmed, it shakily began to lumber toward Fisher. The sound of the whistle, unbearable the closer it got, till soon enough one of the canine's ears began to bleed. Causing a shake and yowl, to attempt swiping at Max before retreating. Unwilling to lose the hearing in his other ear whilst trying to get a meal. Yet it bred further hate that he couldn't tear the whistling figure apart. He'd backed to the midground, no longer attempting to corner Fisher, but turning his sights to the young woman who accompanied him.

Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake Satan Satan

William's face remained calm and blank, sending the metal blade into the ground.. He'd force the wind under the ground which the ground would explode up into giant pieces.(Again since these a re clones made of light they probably wont be knocked up by this attack.. If it does tell me the features of the clones in ooc so i know.)) "How long are you going to hide?" he said loud enough for Elch to hear.. Calming the winds the giant pieces of settlement would fall heavy around him creating small vibrations in the area which lasted for no more than a second or two. He stood in await of his response.
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss
(They can't affect the real world. Nor can they be affected my the world.)
Elch smirked and slowly got up the illusions breaking as he did. He calmly walked towards the teacher, smiling widely.
"So you can control the Earth?" Elch asked.

William rested the blade blade lightly over his own shoulder.. "..Earth? I've been using only one of my abilities,You probably already know its Wind. That little blade in the ground thing was just sending it under. Hm.. But the real question is.. Will this come off my paycheck? " He'd sigh and asked pointing his blade at Elch yet again "Are we going to continuing this little spar?"
62c45a919d2253f13a12ca05599db81f-jpg.288400

William.

Elch smiled. He put his hand on his blades handle and lunged. The rays of light bent around concealing him once again. He flanked left careful to not make any noise.
Mot Mot

William slashed his sword wind reinforcing the blade to make the cut deeper.. But it wasn't Elch who he cut,it was the ground once again.. The slash was in a circle around him.. It dug deep. "Don't open your mouth.." He said before he performed this technique.. Wind traveled under the ground and from a distance from that cut.. loose sediment was pushed up high in the air, Air swirled around the area catching the sediment and in less than two seconds the air was filled with great amounts sediment particles which blocked out light coming from the outside.. William stood in the center of this dust bowl where his eyes remained closed concentrating on the feels of disturbance in the air pattern of the storm (This technique does not extend over the campus rather the area Elch and William stand. it can be seen as a giant domed cloud from the outside)
gear.jpg

Area​

Elch grimaced and pulled some of the extra bandages over his eyes and mouth. 'Smart...but if I can distract him.' Elch pondered. There was no way William could hear him, so silence be damned. Elch ran towards the professor and when he was close enough drew his katana. He came from the left but the sword came from the right. If William blocked right Elch would slam into him.
Elch honestly didn't want to win but if he could...then all the better. He wanted to learn really, about how others combined their powers with their fighting style.
Mot Mot

William felt the pattern become disrupted.. Feeling Elch's movement he'd make the breeze within the dust bowl splash sand over Elch from his right.. which William went under his blade/attack and ran the long katana from behind his knees which cut his legs from behind the joints making every movement within the legs painful.
William Then walk a good Ten feet before standing waiting for the reaction..

Rachel's stomach knotted as she watched the scene unravel before her.. had she jinxed them? With her luck, more than likely. The bloody mouth of the vicious creature ahead of her almost intimidated her, seeing as it's eyes were now locked towards her. Her wings started to rip at her clothing, sprouting from her back as her tail had done so as well.

"Listen... you don't want Succubus." She chuckled nervously, trying to enligten the situation with her own humor. If she had to fly she would, but the andrenaline and shock in her body didn't think of getting a head start.

idalie idalie Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake

Elch grimaced before jumping up and far, bringing his foot down onto William. Then taking the butt of his blade and shoving it upwards into Williams chin. Elch backed up and took the same offensive stance as before.

The siren was swimming, her flowing aqua hair trailed behind her as the waters surface lit up where she was. Her tail matched her hair's colors. She made her lap around the body of water again. spotting Fisher, Mason and a student. Mson.....well to put it simply had gone and lost his marbles. Sighing, she bit her cheek, pending her choice. Help her so worker and student as well as keep one Mason from getting injured seriously or stay by and keep hidden. "Ah screw it." She hummed low, her tone barely able to be heard unless sensitve hearing. Or if you where by her. Winds picked up around the surface, reaching out to the student and Fisher. Pushing them further away from Mason and closer to the school. She was gentle about it. 'Alright Mason. I know you can here me.' @HumasArentReal Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake Satan Satan

MR. MASON STEELE
A horrific, animalistic grin peeled back those lips. White teeth now dripping with crimson. Fur singed. He took a running start, muscles bunching and releasing as his spine elegantly curved through each leap and bound. Yellow eyes vibrant against the night. This time he wouldn't miss. Aiming for her slender neck, the wolf's jaws opened wide. Throwing his massive, canine form at the winged girl. Raking a claw down her collar and arm, shoving her figure to the cold, grassy floor. He was inches, from yanking her esophagus out.

Till the singing started.

A soft, melodic call. Irresistable. The growling came to a soft halt, frozen in place as his hackles flattened. The wolf stared over his shoulder at the woman in the lake, leaving the girl upon the floor. Fury reduced to nothing as he stumbled across in the sirens direction. One foot after another until reaching the gentle lapping waves. A long whine, and whimper as the canine tilted his head. Blood, rolling off his pelt to drip the water a shade of red.

Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake Satan Satan q r o w q r o w

..William looked at Elch.. He'd then reach for his chin rubbing it a little.. "Your pretty handy with your blade.. I can just imagine the type of warrior you'll turn into.. I want to continue this but the damage i have done, Lets just say i wont see my paycheck for a good month . Lets end this.." William lunged towards Elch wind support his blade making his attacks stronger.. Once close enough he went to swung..(Blocking his attacks with cause you to be knock backed or if you force yourself you'll drain your strength.. Then you'll get knocked back ) #IllBeGentle

..William looked at Elch.. He'd then reach for his chin rubbing it a little.. "Your pretty handy with your blade.. I can just imagine the type of warrior you'll turn into.. I want to continue this but the damage i have done, Lets just say i wont see my paycheck for a good month . Lets end this.." William lunged towards Elch wind support his blade making his attacks stronger.. Once close enough he went to swung..(Blocking his attacks with cause you to be knock backed or if you force yourself you'll drain your strength.. Then you'll get knocked back ) #IllBeGentle
Elch felt honored by his teachers approval and attempted to sidestep but the wound on the back of his knees caused him to fall. He rolled a bit before slowly pulling himself up.
"I yeild..." Elch said sheathing his katana. He dropped to a knee and grimaced. A smile trickled onto his face before laughter dripped out of him.

William nodded as the dust bowl slowly faded the dirt falling to the ground and wind returning to the normal and natural flow.. Sheathing his blade he'd offer a hand to the student.. "Well fought."

"Thank you teacher. Would...you mind helping me back?" Elch asked. He was a bit ashamed to ask for help but there was no way he'd make it back in his current condition.

The angelic and mesmerizing voice caused her body to do weak, hissed theough clenched teeth as her pointed eyes curled back slightly. Though the pain felt like knives stabbing into her ears, she was grateful the siren had done so. It weakened the wolf, that was how it appeared anyway.

Rachel's eyes boiled scarlet, watching for a short moment as the wolve still continued for attacks. She hissed under her breath, the powering pressure of the siren's voice waves pressing down in her wings causing her to be able to find the strength to fly. But she was able to charge, and she did toward the wolf. Eventually springing from her feet to tackle into it's ribcage.

What would Rachel be without a lil' action.

Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake idalie idalie q r o w q r o w

Last edited:
William nodded helped Elch up putting The student's arm over the back of his neck. Helping him walk he'd guide him to the infirmary to heal and rest up..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back