Music K-Drama Recommendations?

Fantomina

Just a small town bird living in an RP world
<p>

K-dramas are my guilty pleasure! Boys Over Flowers, Marry Me, Mary, and 100 Days With Mr. Perfect, etc. I love cheesy romance (but not the angst ridden ones)! Any recommendations?

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Orange Caramel! It's great :D

Also, Who are you: School 2015 is one of my personal favourites. The main actress is so pretty!

God's gift: 14 days is a pretty good k-drama. Its not very romantic though. More action and fighting, but its really good! Also.. Wild chives and soybean soup, its alright. It's pretty romantic.

If you haven't watched it I'd recommend Dream High~ You'd probably enjoy Coffee Prince too ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I will agree with Black Woman Jackpot's is good. Also there so many lately Vampire detective, Blood, my love from another star ( if you like supernatural.) Please come back, Mister (really funny) and if you like crime: City Hunter, Healer and you are all surrounded.

Descendants of the Sun is one that I'm currently watching. I just finished Full House Take 2 and it's literally one of my top 10 favorite k-dramas of all time. School 2013 and School 2015 is a good drama if you enjoy high school dramas. School 2015 has quite some suspense and thriller added to it. Shut Up Flower Boy Band is also on my top 10 list of favorite k-dramas. It might make you cry on the first few episodes, but it's very cute. High School Love On is another k-drama I recommend. Despite the rushed ending, it was overall very cute and fluffy.

Hope that helped!

I'm really picky when it comes to K-Dramas but I love love loveeeee Descendants of the Sun. You should definitely watch it. There are also a few good dramas I've heard of but either haven't finished watching or haven't started at all, but you should try them:

Good Doctor

D-Day

Yong Pal

Man in the Vineyard

Ojakgyo Brothers

Monstar

Dream High

I Haven't watched that many..but the one i saw really stole my heart and i related to on a fairly personal level.

i think it was called something like "
My Love Eun-Dong" i think its a k-drama,yeah!

Ah, Cheese in the trap is a good one but its a web comic as well aND ITS SO GOOD.

I MEAN- HONG ISN'T THAT PRETTY BUT WE SHOULD WATCH IT @Gokuh

+ ADD THIS TO OUR LIST OF BINGE WATCHING

+ I remember you

+ Who are you? School 2015

This isn't technically a K-Drama, but I'd recommend it to any fans of K-Dramas since its an entertaining parody that actually follows a lot of the classic K-Drama tropes. It's a show called "Dramaworld" about a girl who gets transported into the K-Drama that she is watching. If you're familiar K-Dramas and enjoy satire, it's a fun show to check out. Romance, comedy, mystery, suspense; it's got a whole lot of good stuff in it.

ApfelSeine said:
This isn't technically a K-Drama, but I'd recommend it to any fans of K-Dramas since its an entertaining parody that actually follows a lot of the classic K-Drama tropes. It's a show called "Dramaworld" about a girl who gets transported into the K-Drama that she is watching. If you're familiar K-Dramas and enjoy satire, it's a fun show to check out. Romance, comedy, mystery, suspense; it's got a whole lot of good stuff in it.
I have seen Dramaworld and it's good! I wish there was a rp for it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back