• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just Some Ideas from a Penguin.

FlipperDaPenguin

Proffesional Penguin

Hi there!

Thanks for taking a look at my thread. I promise it will be worth your while!

So, I'm here, as many others, to search for a 1x1. I have some specific ideas, but before I get onto that, let me tell you a bit about myself:

1. I am currently in the time-zone CAT and as most people are from the US, that might be a problem...
  2. I am on holiday right now until the 14th January, so until then I will be very active.
  3. I most prefer MxF, but I can be persuaded to do others.
  4. Again, I prefer to play as a male, but I can be persuaded to play as female.
  5. Site rules, of course, follow and please, absolutely no smut. (Sexual writing)

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's really all you need to know.

If there is anything else you would like to know, just PM me with the plot/pairing you are interested in.

Now onto the plots!

______________________________________________________________________________________

KEY:

italics = character I would like to play.

Instruments Mean Nothing

Electric Guitarist x Violinist

Genre: Romance + Modern

1st Setting: High School

Plot:

Muse A, the guitarist, is part of an upcoming successful boy band that was founded inside the school that Muse B is in. Muse B has heard some rumours about this boy, and has become quite curious; But because of her shyness, she had never even dared to even speak to him. Muse A was the lead guitarist of the band, and therefore was very popular in the school and out. Muse A was born in a normal family, but on the other hand Muse B was not. Muse B was born into a rock-banging family as her father was also a lead guitarist in a band when he was Muse B's age. One day, whilst Muse B was practising in an empty classroom, Muse A happened to stumble upon her. And that is when our story begins.....

You may use this with someone else, but do not use credit as your own.

Computer Screens

Pen-pal x Pen-pal

1st Setting: Rooms/On Computers

Plot:

Muse A and Muse B connect with each other on the internet as a way of escaping the struggles of each others life. Muse A is actually a real punk with piercings and tattoos, etc. Muse B does not know this and she is the complete opposite of Muse A. One day, Muse B suggests that they could turn on the webcam so that they could see each other but Muse A rejects because of his appearance. The story is left up to us.

You may use this with someone else, but do not use credit as your own

My Love will never Fade

Highschool Sweetheart x Highschool Sweetheart

1st Setting: N/A

Plot:

Muse A and Muse B had fell in love at first sight, but that was all the way back in highschool. Most Highschool romances never last and in this case, this was true. One day, Muse B planned to surprise her boyfriend, Muse A, on graduation night but when she entered his apartment it was more of a surprise to her. Muse B was caught red-handed ashamedly making love to the captain of the cheerleader squad. Muse B broke up with him immediately and left permanently for university. Muse B wasn't the hottest or most popular in the school, but that's what Muse A had fallen for. Years later, when they were both in their late 20's, they somehow meet again but there was something different. Muse B had hidden something from Muse A all this time since they broke up: A little, baby girl.

I have borrowed this from someone else, but I can't remember their username.

More is on their way! :3 (When inspiration decides to come first! :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish said:
I'd be interested in roleplaying with you.
Thanks for taking an interest! What plot do you have in mind? I would prefer to do the pen-pal one, as I have other people doing the other plots.

Hi ^^ I'm interested in roleplaying with you. Can we plot together? Some pairings I'm currently interested in- teacher x student (forbidden love kinda thing's always interesting), younger guy x older girl (could be interesting since it's not a cultural norm, and is usually frowned upon). PM me?

Hime said:
Hi ^^ I'm interested in roleplaying with you. Can we plot together? Some pairings I'm currently interested in- teacher x student (forbidden love kinda thing's always interesting), younger guy x older girl (could be interesting since it's not a cultural norm, and is usually frowned upon). PM me?
Thanks for taking a look at my thread! I would be interested in doing any of the forbidden love pairing, so PM me and we can discuss about it more! :3

FlipperDaPenguin said:
Thanks for taking an interest! What plot do you have in mind? I would prefer to do the pen-pal one, as I have other people doing the other plots.
The pen-pal one is the one that I had interest in actually, and we could also plot together on more ideas c:

Wish said:
The pen-pal one is the one that I had interest in actually, and we could also plot together on more ideas c:
I have unfortunately already started one with that plot, and to be honest I have to many 1x1's happening right now! I promise however that when I am in need of a 1x1, you will be first on my list.

Will keep you notified! :3

FlipperDaPenguin said:
I have unfortunately already started one with that plot, and to be honest I have to many 1x1's happening right now! I promise however that when I am in need of a 1x1, you will be first on my list.
Will keep you notified! :3
Okay that's fine :3 Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back