• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Just a simple PMD roleplay

Garului

The womn
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(This is my first rp thread, apologies if I make mistakes!)

Within a small town, near it's guild was a lone Dewott, wearing a dark blue jacket and a mint green cap... He had been speaking with a small device in his hand.
"Can anyone hear me...? Hello?"
He then realizes something, pulling out a phone to try calling someone. Wherever he was from, technology must have made high advances there.

There would be another voice , but not on the end of the phone. Instead, he would be flying around the area when this voice is heard. " Excuse me, but who are you?" a togetic says while looking at this other pokemon a bit confused now

After the Dewott got no response from the phone, he looked to the Togetic.
"Oh, uh... I'm just an expeditionist trying to contact my friends. Kinda got lost here."
Putting his phone away, he sighed, starting to lose hope with trying to find where he wanted to go.

"Oh you got lost? Are you looking for thr gulid around here perhaps? If so, you can follow me as I'm heading there myself. " he nods with a little smile. "Also, my name is Cherub" he now introduces himself.

"I'm Dewa, a descendant of the Silverheart family."
He gave a formal bow.
"I actually came here through a portal, i'm from Diamond Town of the Fairy Continent. I'm trying to find my way back."

"A portal?" the pokemon is now even more confused. "Well nice to meet you Dewa" he nods leading him to the towns guild , a big building decorated in a few colored flags as well as a dragonite head.

"I sadly don't know where Diamond town is but maybe the dragonite guildmaster here can help" he wasn't really sure on that but he would certainly try.

Once inside the guild , Cherub would lead Dewa to the orange pokemon, who gives a little smile in Dewas direction, "Hello, nice to meet you"

Dewa smiles as he meets the Dragonite.
"Hiya! I'm Dewa, a descendant of the Silverheart family" He gave another formal bow.
"I'm looking for a place named Diamond Town."

"Oh dear, sadly I'm not sure it is " he frowns "but would you like to perhaps join the guild? There is room and board while you search for Diamond Town"

Dewa smiles. "You know what? Might as well while i'm here."

"Sure, we would be glad to have you" the dragonite says.

"Perhaps you can partner with me then in the case" Cherub then says

Dewa nods. "Sure! I actually run a pretty massive team at home, having just one ally would be a good change of pace."

"Wow a massive one? You must be a guildmaster yourself then?" he says now feeling a tiny bit self conscious.

"Oh okay" he nods. Dragonite now getting the two a bag, map and a guild badge.

"With these you can now do some missions on our mission boards, but be careful" he nods

Dewa nods, taking his badge. "Yep! I'm experienced with Mystery Dungeons."

"Oh well that saves the rather big explanation then, well should be easy for you both then" he nods leaving the two of us to check the boards

Dewa checks the board, trying to look for a beginner-friendly job to take since he'll need to make sure Cherub stays safe...

Most of these would be the 'look for an outlaw ' type jobs, but there are a few exploration type ones and item ones that usually just involve getting an item. Cherub smiles looking at the board before seeing the outlaws on it. "Any specific ones you wanted to do Dewa?"

Cherub would then look to the board and settle on one that is apprehending a wigglytuff and clefable , said pokemon located in a dungeon west of the guild."This should be okay then" he nods to Dewa

Last edited:
Cherub takes the notice, signing them both up for the quest before heading off to the dungeon. The area itself is a lush, grassy plain with a calming vibe as the two enter it. The dungeon floor is soft but full of grass along with a light fragrance of flowers , "Quite a beautiful place I must say." Cherub nods as he gently floats along.

"It is quite beautiful..." Dewa walks along, remembering to stay on guard.

Despite the beauty of the place, traps litter the area. There is also a bellossom in the area that notices them both immediately and looks to battle the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back